UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sounds like someone's sweet on Clay Guida, lol.

Arlovski USED to be a beast, but where is he at now?

Andrie returned to a cave somewhere in Belarus he's just one of those fighters that never evolved with the evolution of mma

Guida is the man, can't deny respect for a guy with massive heart who puts on a fucking show every time he scraps...the rest of y'all can keep Anderson silva

I'm pretty sure that won fight of the year...fuckin animals.

Yes cyborg has a punchers chance if he doesn't gas out, but is due to lose, for in reality he is not in title contention.

The StrikeForce GP is to solidify the P4P#1 heavywhieght. Fedor/M1 and Overeem/Dream had the most riding on this, for Fedor's GOAT status and the Ubereem hype wagon.

So thats why the card is stacked on one side and the other side is well you get my point.

Werdum already dispatched of both opponents on his side, so the only thing Werdum has to prove is that beating Fedor wasn't a fluke.

Which it wasn't...it was a work in my honest humble opinion.

I'm hoping for Barrnet vs Fedor in the final just beacause that is a match up I have been wanting to see since Pride. Either way this tournament should be one for the books.

Walker is def a beast for 48 years old but his ground game needs major improvement, speaking of ground game Lawler looked and fought like complete shit, i very much dislike Diaz's attitude but the guys skills are always on point and he's not gonna gas out before his opponent, the guy does triathlons when not even training for a fight...

Diaz looked sharp. I am amazed he didnt talk shit like he dows most of the time. As for Walker that dude is just insane. 48 years old and he is built like a tank. I like when he got kicked in the head nad just freaked out and just but an ass kicking on his opponet.

Looking forward to UFC next weekend and the Strikeforce tourny the following weekend.

Same dudes who thought silva was going to kill sonnen now think that he's gonna kill someone who's better than sonnen? Silva barely got out of his last fight with the title and you think that he's going to "kill" belfort? Like it's not even gonna be a good fight? Weird.

Vitor has only fought twice in like 3 years. Now he's going to fight ( arguably ) the best fighter in MMA. I don't see Vitor hanging with Silva in any area. Maybe he catches Anderson with something in the first 2minutes, but that's probably the only chance he has.

Vitor has only fought twice in like 3 years. Now he's going to fight ( arguably ) the best fighter in MMA. I don't see Vitor hanging with Silva in any area. Maybe he catches Anderson with something in the first 2minutes, but that's probably the only chance he has.

Then you obviuosly know nothing about Vitors life or history as a fighter, then agian, in the fight game anything can happen.

Then you obviuosly know nothing about Vitors life or history as a fighter, then agian, in the fight game anything can happen.

Regardless of how talented a fighter is/ was a year off between fights is a long time. Especially when the last 3 people he fought haven't been anywhere near the level of competition he's getting in Silva.