UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol @koscheck having "no quit in him"

sure.

fuckin guy sucks. sick gameplan abandonment.

ill say it was the most entertaining gsp fight in years, but thats not saying shit.

he did have some nice leg kicks throughout the fight, but at no point did gsp try to finish the fight.

he took him down but clearly had no intentions of keeping the fight there. takedowns for points.

yea you right, he wasnt puttin kicks on his legs all over the place either. and didnt have him on his back either.

25 min. of Rocky, mmmmmhmmmm....

Everytime he got took down josh was back up in like 5 seconds. Why can't you just admit the fight was boring? It was a boring slow boring ass stupid fight. Suck dicks somewhere else.

Not a stalker and have no idea what your opinion is or was on anyone. I dont care BRAH, it aint about you.

make your 2 gees. If you knew what you were talking about in this sport you woulda made 2 gees off him winning Sat night.

Instead you just act like dudes not a good fighter, thats what your saying here, cuz no one makes bets about a fight being EXCITING BRO. UMAD?

kegstand.jpeg

Uh made 2 gs off of who winning? Because to make 100 betting on gsp you had to bet 700. That's called in the gambling business, "not worth my time". And i never once said he wsn't a good fighter. In fact i called him one of the best pound for pound fighters literally on this page... I said the fight was fucking boring.

Im starting to think YOU don't know anything outside of whatever title fights UFC happens to be throwing. Maybe watch some K-1 or even some sambo. Get a little bit of knowledge outside of whatever ESPN recap you're watching about mma.

Right. I've seen every UFC since 1. I've seen every pride. Every K-1 i can get. I watch Sambo matches in russian, i watch Muy Thai fights in Thai... I actually can name fighters who aren't in the ufc unlike you "experts". But word... I don't know shit.

GSP jabbed for 25 minutes. That's not an exciting fight, how is that hard for you guys to grasp?

this is seriously the most ignorant thread ive ever read

:lol:

BROCK BRO, SMASHIN HEADS N SHIT YEA BR0.....

to

I KNOW EVERYTHING I TRAIN ALL THE TIME AND READ SHERDOG, IM THE MOST TECHNICAL "ANALYST" EVER, JAB, LAY DOWN, SPRAWL, BR0, UNDER HOOK AND TIE THE LEGS UP BR0. GOT YA 5 ROUNDS, WANT YOU WANT TO HANG OUT ANOTHER ROUND????

substance, UGAY?

you musta been raped by dudes at a frat party you and your JC buddies made the mistake of attending.

Yahoo Sports changed the MMA section to the "UFC" section cause faggots like you couldnt find updates on GSP and Chuck Liddell.

"what the fuck is MMA???"

ohhhh you mean like ufc'ers?

shush lil boy with your tough guy screen name, no one cares what you have to say the big people are talking.