UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

have taken the past 4+ months off from Jits w/ hits due to injury, but will be starting Thai Boxing next week and eventually back to jits.

agreed that heart has a lot to do with it, but there's a big difference between training for fun/ fitness and compeating. I personally have no desire to compeat. Too much other shit going on for that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
odds iare in chuck favor/ look at his fights with randy and jermey horn

dont get me wrong chuck is a home town boy for me but he is a great fighter regardless

I totally want Lidell to win. But people going on and on ( not really on this forum ) about how Chuck is going to destroy Quinton, when they don't know anything other than what they see on SPIKE. I think this fight ends by TKO in the middle of the second....

.... Lidel retains the title.

for those that missed it

Round 1

Jackson cuts off the cage as Liddell circles. Rampage opens up with a one-two. Liddell calmly steps away. Quinton Jackson knocks out Chuck Liddell with a hard right hand and some pound for good measure. Liddell complains but he was clearly out. The official time is 1:53 of the first.

im kinda shocked but at the same not? ha. really worth the hours of build up for a fight that lasted under 2 mins.

rampage's pockets are about to swell!