UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

crocop is a serious badass but why can't people face the fact that he just lost. Nothing more complicated then that. No one threw the fight, nothing was rigged, he just got caught shit happens.

I also look forward to liddell and rampage. Rampage just puts on a great show and chuck has gotten far better since the first fight, I'm not calling a winner in this one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that dude that died was actually banned from competing due to failing to recieve medical clearance...

he was not allowed to fight in the us so he went elsewhere and unfortunately paid the price

Don Frye

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/don%2Bfrye/video/x1npdt_pride-34-james-thompson-vs-don-frye

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/don%2Bfrye/video/xsxrd_don-frye-vs-takayama

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/don%2Bfrye/video/xsub6_don-frye-highlights

I got family that trains. I'd get into it but Id just get my ass kicked.

Personally I think its about having heart..You could be the weakest motherfuker but if you got heart to go at it with sumone you'll be good..Just like street fightin..I've seen lil dudes get picked on but when its time to get down I've seen big bitches back up..You could be the biggest motherfuka but yet be a pussy.....I know trainin and condition plays a big role but I think the biggest part is havin heart..but yeahh thats just me..

Anyways, since this thread is bout fights and shit, is anyone else watching the Oscar de la Hoya vs Mayweather fight??..I know its not UFC, MMA but I dont wanna start another thread..Mayweathers dad is De LaHoyas personal trainner, but I think he said he wasnt going to train him if he fought his son..Its gone be a good ass fight as well..The Pretty Boy vs The Golden Boy..;)

Personally I think its about having heart..You could be the weakest motherfuker but if you got heart to go at it with sumone you'll be good..Just like street fightin..I've seen lil dudes get picked on but when its time to get down I've seen big bitches back up..You could be the biggest motherfuka but yet be a pussy.....I know trainin and condition plays a big role but I think the biggest part is havin heart..but yeahh thats just me..

Anyways, since this thread is bout fights and shit, is anyone else watching the Oscar de la Hoya vs Mayweather fight??..I know its not UFC, MMA but I dont wanna start another thread..Mayweathers dad is De LaHoyas personal trainner, but I think he said he wasnt going to train him if he fought his son..Its gone be a good ass fight as well..The Pretty Boy vs The Golden Boy..;)

mayweather senior is not training de la hoya, he will be in pretty boys corner. im not calling a winner for this fight but i kinda want de lahoya to win because petty boy is too cocky.

Trust me kesrock. Ive trained with my fam in the past and was in shape but I got put on house arrest awhile ago and since then have quit. Now it's like theyre on a whole other level and its hard to keep up when I spar now. I have heart but I get gassed after like 2 min and then proceed to get knocked or choked out. I sparred my cuzzo recently and got put in an armbar 3 times. I guess if I want to get back into it I gotta start with someone at my own level. Street fighting is a different story.

Talk shit, then try to shake hands, then run away. No/cakester

Trust me kesrock. Ive trained with my fam in the past and was in shape but I got put on house arrest awhile ago and since then have quit. Now it's like theyre on a whole other level and its hard to keep up when I spar now. I have heart but I get gassed after like 2 min and then proceed to get knocked or choked out. I sparred my cuzzo recently and got put in an armbar 3 times. I guess if I want to get back into it I gotta start with someone at my own level. Street fighting is a different story.

Talk shit, then try to shake hands, then run away. No/cakester

Yeah i feel you...I need to start takin my ass to the gym again...Rushawn vas al Bellys que no??

si guey. estube ahi ayer. tu?

Not since like 5 or 6 months ago..I need to go back..Yo voy en la noche guey porque durante el dia is like la Pulga there booooy...Niggas be thinkin que estan bien mamados los gueyes..Y nomas van a ver las viejas..Perros desgraciados ni dejan hacer nada..