UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

First time I've watched an entire card twice in a row holy shit. Watched before going to bed, woke back up and couldn't sleep, so my go to for that is gummy weed edibles. At 3 by mistake and rewatched the fight, literally had tears for Rose's "I'm the best" shit. Every time I eat gummies now I tear the fuck up for movies and shit like a gigantic vagina and I'm not ashamed at all. 

• Props 1

Knowing her backstory, seeing her getting dropped on her head like that and coming back off those losses like this all the way back up to champion is just pure inspiration. God damn I love this sport. Almost like tennis where the women can shine as hard as, if not harden than the men in the sport in many cases.

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

Getting used to going back to normal is going to be as difficult as it was putting the mask on in the first place. My wife and I are the last people on our block that haven't been vaxxed yet, going in on the 1st for our 1st shot though.

why vaccinate now?  I really only know a few people that have gotten vaccinated. I still do t trust it. Last vaccine I got was for polio and it was when I was a little kid. 

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

As a fan of both fighters I would hope this sets up a Zhang/Namajunas rematch right away

Zhang is gonna punch that little thugs fucking face off of her head, lucky kick respect but that bald dyke is gonna look like Joanna 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...