UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 6/28/2020 at 7:33 PM, One Man Banned said:

Only caught the main card last night but it was pretty darn good, especially for free.

catching the fights tonight? Looking forward to this Ribas/VanZant fight coming up. Should be entertaining. Sportsurge.net is down but the stream is on crackstreams.com

24 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

ok fight but neither guy really looked like a champ to me

agreed to a certain extent, Yan had so much respect for Aldo it was kinda weird but i think he can defend it if cejudo stays retired, but yea that being a title fight was kinda wack

2 hours ago, where said:

The main event was ass, it was a let down cause Masvidal is dope but I guess on a weeks notice not getting finished was an accomplishment in itself. Looking at this week, meh

IDK, I've felt for a while that it might be a better measure of a fighter's skill and ability to be able to go into a fight on short notice like that and be able to win, without studying his opponents moves beforehand.  In this case it also occurred to me that Masvidal won the BMF, but he didn't look like a BMF the other day.

On 7/16/2020 at 10:46 PM, One Man Banned said:

IDK, I've felt for a while that it might be a better measure of a fighter's skill and ability to be able to go into a fight on short notice like that and be able to win, without studying his opponents moves beforehand.  In this case it also occurred to me that Masvidal won the BMF, but he didn't look like a BMF the other day.

Short notice v. Short notice during corona tho

tonight fights were butt