Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

silliness. why are they even testing for street drugs. i dont give a fuck if the diaz brothers fucking bang heroin all day as long as they show up to fight.

I couldn't give a fuck less how much weed he smokes, and I think many people feel the same way. What does shit me is that this is def going to have an impact on the likelihood and timing of Diaz-Condit 2. I just hope the powers that be don't try to make an example of him and give him mad grief over it

oh he's def gonna get some grief. last time he got popped for weed it was a fine and three month suspension. second offense? would be surprised if he got a year. its the vegas athletic whoever thats handing down punishment, not the ufc.

Wish Granted: Ortiz vs. Griffin III in the Works

Tito Ortiz‘s wish was to get a third fight with Forrest Griffin before he retires.

It appears that wish has been granted.

According to UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta, Ortiz will get Griffin for his final fight in the UFC, although a date and location have yet to be determined.

NBB what are your predictions?

I kinda missed this. My prediction was a decision for diaz. I think he had 1 2 and 5. But i can see the argument saying he missed 2. So whatever. I wasnt stoked on Condit gameplanning, but that's what happens at Jacksons camp so whatevs.

For today i got ellenberger winning. Probably by decision but i can see sanchez getting tapped or KOd. I kinda hope im wrong cause i've always dug Sanchez

Did you see brookins KO from that mount? Wtfeezy!!!!!!

i just caught the last minute of that fight. total strikes 172 to 12 !?!?!?! what the fuck did i miss

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now