Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

:lol:

Same dudes who thought silva was going to kill sonnen now think that he's gonna kill someone who's better than sonnen? Silva barely got out of his last fight with the title and you think that he's going to "kill" belfort? Like it's not even gonna be a good fight? Weird.

like i said silva will kill him

fedor deserves all the money and fame he gets and more, big russian dudes like him are dimes a dozen but their all drunks that promise they can fix your lada. but this dudes sambo is on fucking point and he dominates while having very brittle hands. his record is fantastic but he stayes humble and doesent floss, fucking roll model status

im sad fedor lost but im glad he announced his retirement. im glad hes not going to try to be like arlovsky and get his ass kicked 4 times in a row before he realizes he might be too old for the sport now. oh well, atleast i still have Gegard...

i think fedor should fight a few more times.

silva was just TOO BIG for him.

id like to see a werdum rematch.

and id like to see him against overoid.

but its obvious that fedor would be destroyed by most of the heavyweights in the ufc.

if silva manhandled him like that, imagine what brock or carwin would do to him.

they wouldnt be able to knock him out, but he wouldnt do shit.

My buddy fought on the undercard but the prefights were on hdnet...guy he fought was named "something" leone, my boy leberge broke leones nose and the dr.stopped it after the first..kinda boring fig

ht but real bloody!...he's like the thousands others trying to make it.

i watched this last night. and i was surprised fedor vs. silva fight got stopped. yeah let dude get his face pounded for 5mins, and when he gets back to his corner call off the fight. fucking lame. im sure fedor would have still came out to fight with one eye.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now