UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

I honestly can't see Evans beating Jones, Anderson Silva/Jones would be a good one.

I really wonder who is going to be the first person to take down Jones? He might be just at the beginning of a LONG winning streak, but everyone gets beaten in the end, at least once, except me, Myway the undefeated

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I actually just went through a bunch of stuff in this thread cause my back is killing me.

Some of my favorites were:

-SEVERAL people thinking Houston Alexander was going to be the next big thing.

-SEVERAL people thinking the same about Arlovski

-Everyone thinking PRIDE dudes were going to just rape their way through the ufc. Pizz was one of them

-c.u.t.t.h.r.o.a.t. Basically sucking Brock Lesnars dick and thinking he was unbeatable. I noticed a lot of that when he came out because i guess people saw him in wrestling and liked him or some shit. I knew after the Carwin fight that he was done. I don't care how big you are, if you can't take a punch you're not gonna last that long.

It's tight to see people actually paying attention these days. Hopefully one day this thread will have more then the 3 people who know what their talking about arguing with the rest of the people who just think they do.

I actually just went through a bunch of stuff in this thread cause my back is killing me.

Some of my favorites were:

-SEVERAL people thinking Houston Alexander was going to be the next big thing.

-SEVERAL people thinking the same about Arlovski

HA came out strong and then faded fast. AA fared a bit better but really never got back in the fight.

It's tight to see people actually paying attention these days. Hopefully one day this thread will have more then the 3 people who know what their talking about arguing with the rest of the people who just think they do.

Propped!

EDIT*

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Newer Bigger Better again.

Listen, I'm sure alot of the people in here became fans in 2010 when the UFC game was actually fun to play, but if you know a little something about anything. Overeem is not going to lose *unless* he gets 'caught' with a bomb punch. Even if he is taken down, he's no rookie you know? All Brock has going for him is the wrestling, the takedown and ground-pound. Overeem by TKO 1st round

• 2 weeks later...