UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

Dana White spoke pretty confidently about bringing Fedor to the UFC. Specifically to fight Brock Lesnar. I'm not a fan of Lesnar but it's hard to deny that he's bringing major publicity to the UFC, which is what they want. I would love to see Fedor rock that Donkey Kong motherfucker, and I think it will most likely happen. Say what you want about Fedor, I think he can take more abuse than Mir and he's a calmer, more confident fighter. My uneducated hope is that Lesnar beats the winner of Shane Carwin/Cain Velasquez then gets rocked by Fedor. My reasoning for this is that Lesnar will win that first fight and get overconfident and Fedor will come in next stone-cold like always and catch him slippin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lesnar is a lot faster and a much better wrestler than Hong Man Choi though. If Shane Carwin wins his next fight, he'll probably get a shot at Lesnar and he's pretty much the same size, with bigger hands.

9086-Carwin-Velasquez.jpg

Carwin's on the left. That would be a good fight.

carwin and cain are both dope.

carwin is untested.

cain is good but yeah, shitty stand up.

not good enough on the ground to beat lesnar.

i hope bj beats k flo.

i almost hope that kimbo wins UF 10 just so he may have a chance to fight brock.

oh, how quickly kimbo would get knocked out...

dude got slept with a weak ass right.

has no business even being considered a mixed martial artist.

amatuer boxer/gimmick.

Barnett just tested positive for something.!!!... commision might not clear him.... fight with Fedor might get called!

Yeah it isn't the first time with Barnett, and they are talking his replacement is either Belfort, Lashley, or Rogers. Personally I want to see Rogers get annihilated because he has fought nothing but jokes.

when fedor gets beat by rogers, his shot at getting in the ufc is done.

i'd bet money that dana white has something to do with barnett testing positive.

if affliction has to cancel this event theyre going out of business.

perfect for dana white.

fedor wont fight until he signs with ufc because if he gets beat the brock v. fedor hype is over.

my thoughts...

It's confirmed Fedor vs Belfort.

This is Fedor's last fight on his contract then it'll be a frenzy of offers from Dana to get him into the UFC.

I hope the fight happens in Vancouver (June 2010) along with the rumours of a GSP vs Anderson Silva.

gsp isnt gonna fight silva.

hes a bitch.

probably the most boring fighter to watch.

not knocking his skills.

dude can wrestle with the best of em.

i wouldnt go as far as calling him a boring fighter, but yeah it is kind of a bitch move for him to not step up to middleweight to fight silva when he is the supposed 'future' of the welterweight division

and from what ive noticed, silva is taller yet a little less built than GSP which probably makes him a faster fighter, even though my man GSP can handle pretty much whatever you throw at him. he took alves down 9 out of 10 times with a fucked up groin for christ's sake, shit takes balls to even attempt that... literally :lol:

RUSH vs SPIDER would definately be a fight though