UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was a boring fight.

i dont like either of em, didnt care what happened.

but for koscheck to get his eye eaten up by jabs the whole night and.... well, that pretty much sums up the fight.

looks pretty fuckin lame for him.

all gsp did was his usual bullshit but instead of laying on him, he just jabbed the wrestler with a retarded wild right baseball pitch of a punch.\

out score every round.

boring.

it was a boring fight.

i dont like either of em, didnt care what happened.

but for koscheck to get his eye eaten up by jabs the whole night and.... well, that pretty much sums up the fight.

looks pretty fuckin lame for him.

all gsp did was his usual bullshit but instead of laying on him, he just jabbed the wrestler with a retarded wild right baseball pitch of a punch.\

out score every round.

boring.

Casual fans like your self think the fight was boring because it was too technical for you to appreciate. GSP fought a perfect fight. I think GSP out struck him 130 to 30 or some shit. Koshcheck simply had no quit in him that night. The broken orbital bone is proof of that. If that Doctor wasn't worried the crowd would lynch him, he would have stopped the fight at the end of the 3rd.

I like when dudes think they got it all figured out and they stick with it no matter how obviously wrong they are.

GSP is a technical fighter. What does that have to do with him having boring ass fights lately? You can be technical and not be boring. He's done in plenty in the past. It's the same shit that happened to Anderson Silva, hopefully Dana will have a talk with him and he'll start actually putting something together.

What the fuck is the point in being one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world if you're that boring to watch?

But br0z, on dat GSP fight... dere's not enuff slamz n' knockouts n' stuff.

WE NEED THE BACKFLIP PUNCH OF BROCK LESS-GNAR!

Casual fans like your self think the fight was boring because it was too technical for you to appreciate. GSP fought a perfect fight. I think GSP out struck him 130 to 30 or some shit. Koshcheck simply had no quit in him that night. The broken orbital bone is proof of that. If that Doctor wasn't worried the crowd would lynch him, he would have stopped the fight at the end of the 3rd.

Word.

I personally thought the fight was boring not because his striking wasn't technical, but he won 5 rounds basically with a jab. Fucked dude's eye up for sure, but watching someone with his skills throw a jab for 25 minutes, I mean at least throw some kicks in, or some take downs to submissions. He's not going to be able to do this every fight, once was enough.

jabs: they're not just set up punches anymore.

you faggots who cling to some homoerotic fantasy of communicating anonymously with a "frat br0 with a sweat brimmed hat" over the intertronz, CLEARLY have ZERO fight knowledge/experience. You watch too much InsideMMA. just go back to your local graffiti thread and keep your homosexual fantasies to yourselves.