Religion and Graffiti

r3ader

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, dude, you've lived an interesting life. so how old were you when you converted (or were you born a Muslim)? but the best is that you tell wifey where you're going. i haven't gone out in a while, but if i do i just say "i'm going out" and she knows what's up.

No, I don't go out at night bombing anymore , those were the old days, I do graff in broad daylight now in my worktruck, I don't look like a graff kidso I get over. Actually, i ask 2 or 3 shop owners if I can rock a peice on their wall a day, someone's bound to say yes with those odds, so I have burners runnin on main streets, that's whats up.....

I was born muslim, yeah, but I was raised as a christian then 25 years later I became muslim again, funny how that worked out. I've been a muslim ever since.

No, I don't go out at night bombing anymore , those were the old days, I do graff in broad daylight now in my worktruck, I don't look like a graff kidso I get over. Actually, i ask 2 or 3 shop owners if I can rock a peice on their wall a day, someone's bound to say yes with those odds, so I have burners runnin on main streets, that's whats up.....

I was born muslim, yeah, but I was raised as a christian then 25 years later I became muslim again, funny how that worked out. I've been a muslim ever since.

huh, good for you for deciding for yourself. and for having the charisma to continually ask about legal walls. i've gotten used to just practicing constantly, i'm decent enough that i could convince someone to let me do a legal but i'm not off the chain enough to rock a really ill burner so i figure i'll take 6 months or a year of daily dead serious practice then decide what to do with said experience. and bump for daytime rockin', like you say it's easier than people think. and less scandalous some times.

i dont consider myself good enough to rock a legal yet lol....but its what im trying to work towards....plus everything is hard to afford (paint included)* being broke and in school..........more fr8s than streets nowadays....

* = plz dont say "yo son rack that shit!" - cause the last thing anyone needs when applying for a job is a shoplifting charge....

that gotta be one of the stupidest remarks I've heard in a while.

So, to you people aren't part of nature? The only reason (for example) beavers don't build houses for squirrels for 1000 nuts is because God didn't give them them intellect like us. We have the power of intellect and reason whereas animals only have instinct. If we were to use your line of reasoning we could say, "refraining from killing people, scavenging their bodies and eating every peice of meat off their bones is man made. It does not exist in nature.......go for yours.

I know deep down you don't really beleive that tabloid, stop letting that music mess with our head.

dude, I was joking.

i dont consider myself good enough to rock a legal yet lol....but its what im trying to work towards....plus everything is hard to afford (paint included)* being broke and in school..........more fr8s than streets nowadays....

* = plz dont say "yo son rack that shit!" - cause the last thing anyone needs when applying for a job is a shoplifting charge....

buy $1 paint and use the stock caps. if you can make fly work with dollar paint and stock caps, you can really kill it with good paint and writers' caps. i sell paint and people always say to me "why would you use dollar paint dude?". because that way i know i have real can control and not just fancy technology. i also think freights over streets is a great idea until you can literally do your biz blind folded (it seems that way in the pitch black dark on a dark wall) and it comes out fly.

i understand not all Christians are anti-semitic, i would never say that. however, dispensationalists generally agree with an "end of days" scenario and generally agree that Jews will not be "taken up to Heaven" because they don't "accept Christ as their L-rd and savior". i don't agree with that ideology, and would personally consider it just a little anti-semitic.

i agree with everything you're saying.

mazeltov, juan!

so MAR, where do you live? so we can all come stalk you. clearly i'm jesting. ;)

believe me. if you have ever hung around a dyed in the wool dispensationalist you would not think so. i personally dont think it is 'anti semetic' to believe that jews that dont take Jesus as thier savior wont go to heaven. this crowd believes that anyone who is not born again/saved in Christ will not go to heaven. if you believe the bible you have to believe in and 'end of days' scenario.

it is my understanding that jews in jerusalem right now are prepared to don special old testament style robes, begin building the temple, and slaughter animals as outlined in the end of days scenarios.

but i digress.

certain born again fundamentalists believe that israel CANNOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. i have heard them say that israel can do what it wants, when it wants. they have said that they would never ever think of uttering a word against a jewish person or israel reguardless of thier actions because they believe as Jews are Gods chosen people and in the bible it is said that anyone who talks crap on jews or treats them badly God will punish them.

word up.

post a flic dawood

this one was on one of those, "roll up and act like we have permission in broad daylight type of walls"

l_f5a3f88b81887bfc21c4adedb89c8bc3.jpg

this was on a little gallery spot we got.

l_49911a94b1e3cfa634335af228e2237e.jpg

this dude actually gave us paint money and $200 for the logo.

l_6fd6cb4058e86f4fba1cdfdcc9922318.jpg

this is another one, I rolled up, talked to the owner, said, "hey, man, let us paint your wall" he was like what you gonna paint, I said I don't know "mountains and stuff, maybe some letters. He was like cool, then when we were paintng he asked if this was some gang stuff, I laughed, anyway, I got $2000 deal out of this wall, he had me paint 2 of his business trucks.

l_95a33856af384d39d994de5e25706910.jpg

last , but not least...blazin' em this summer

l_55c4037c85659350e8cd4893d8133a4b.jpg

believe me. if you have ever hung around a dyed in the wool dispensationalist you would not think so. i personally dont think it is 'anti semetic' to believe that jews that dont take Jesus as thier savior wont go to heaven. this crowd believes that anyone who is not born again/saved in Christ will not go to heaven. if you believe the bible you have to believe in and 'end of days' scenario.

it is my understanding that jews in jerusalem right now are prepared to don special old testament style robes, begin building the temple, and slaughter animals as outlined in the end of days scenarios.

but i digress.

certain born again fundamentalists believe that israel CANNOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. i have heard them say that israel can do what it wants, when it wants. they have said that they would never ever think of uttering a word against a jewish person or israel reguardless of thier actions because they believe as Jews are Gods chosen people and in the bible it is said that anyone who talks crap on jews or treats them badly God will punish them.

word up.

actually, donning special robes, building the Temple and slaughtering animals would be fulfilling their commitment to G-d as was spelled out in the Torah, or as is badly translated in the Old Testament.

and dawood, you're dope man. if only i was a Muslim surely I'd have skills like that! just jokin'.

i'm not trying to get you pissed dude, but you implied that Jews re-building the Temple and re-instating sacrificies is part of the end of days scenario. That was what was originally done, and if it's re-instated, that does not mean that the end of days is soon, it just means Jews got back to what they were originally doing to please their deity.

and remember the majority of end times theory in the new testament is relative to the writers' time period i.e. "this generation will not pass before these events occur". i'm not saying the prophesized events are impossible, just pointing out the authors' typical stance(s). and yes i'm very well read and researched on new testament theology. and no i'm not trying to insult you.

see what I'm saying?, we can't start a crossfire graff thread cuz dudes are going to come in here with 345346327572 excuses why they suck and have nothing to post.

Man up, men! post your flicks...do I need to start another crossfire legendary never die most post thread or is somebody going to beat me to it?

oh , yeah...pubes, I didn notice that skills are played out, but thats only for the "in" crowd. the rest of us are either toys or old dudes with hotrod letters.

No. Shit. What the fuck?

Are you anti-American because you think George Bush is an asshole?

A lot of people like graffiti and want to see more of it. Besides that, it's not like you make any money writing graffiti. Therefore, graffiti writers do a service to part of the community without getting paid, god bless 'em.

"we can't start a crossfire graff thread cuz dudes are going to come in here with 345346327572 excuses why they suck and have nothing to post. "

haha, you are probably right.

but i see it another way. some people take crossfire way to serious and i could see 'beef' coming out of it. if someone gets into an argument with someone on here, they might get thier feelings hurt and go out and find a train of thier debate partners and cross it out. then post it on the forum.

internet beef over political debates! hahaha, so 12oz.ish.