Rippping off Your phone company with Free Ringtones

T4M*

Everyone trips about my phone having more than 40 ringtones that I got for free. I did not go to a site to get my tones, I made them Myself!

Its simple and it took me a while to get it right. All you have to do is have a program that allows you to record a song to a least 25-30 seconds. The second part is you need that program (or other) to change the Bibrate to at least 96 Kbs.

I have Verizon, so all i have to do is mail the song to my phone with this address.

xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com

On my phone, it has the option to save it as a ringtone and Wuala!

This is what I use for making ringtones

00221328li7.jpg

I have alot more info if needed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I did hear about the itunes. The only thing about my Verizon is that if your songs is more than 0.3Mbs, they will decrease the sound quality of the songs and make it sound like you recorded the song off ur phone's mic.

Guest spectr

you know, most phones now can connect directly to your computer... yeah so you can just upload anything from your computer right to your phone... all you need is a $15 cable.. or even better just use bluetooth... jut make sure to leave bluetooth on all the time on your phone and your computer...

People are getting cheap. They dont want to buy cables, bluetooth, kits, etc. My kit cost one Bill! and i cant "just" buy the cable.

That is why I came up with the idea of free ringtones without the hassel of wires and such.

i just got a new phone last night. wierd. bloodfart... not having a phone made me think of that old life sucks die with the find the goat head contest on the cover and it said something like attach to a winged raven or something like that you should send messages via the nefarious winged creatures of the night.

They can't be trusted.

I only trust my own mind.

sometimes the telepathic messages don't go through correctly.

Probably because the person I am trying to reach is busy texting people or something lame like that.

Cell phone chatter.

I try to send telepathic messages to stray kittens, to tell them that I am waiting with open arms to show them that they are worth being loved.

They never listen.

Cats are stubborn.

tried this shit and it didnt work, it kept saying the file was too large even when i made it smaller then 3mbs it was still saying it was too large.....damn got pumped for nothing

its suppose to be 0.3 mbs, not 3mbs. and recording your song at 96kbs or less will make your ringtone fit at about 25-30 seconds.