160 FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP SIGN-UP

lepthebeard

It is 7am and I'm still up...fucked up like 90. Remember 160 from metal heads? I've seen him logged on many a time but he no longer posts threads. He had a 'fan club' of sorts...let's rile him out of his metal cage and hopefully he'll post some black and white and rock some 80s metal for us. I used to love his posts and now he's gone. Maybe his is busy taking ESL classes or something.....Fuck I need to sleep and I have a chemo strippers fundraiser tonight........Show 160 some support or hate him NOW....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dig up some of his threads for the youngns

Checked some threads by him, but none of the flicks are functioning.

I am not a freight person myself but I'd be interested to see what some people consider as good graffiti on a freight train.

It's pretty popular after all

mero... you vouch for him and i might retract my original comment.

NAH THAT WAS A JAYZ LINE, I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK THIS NIGGA IS...MAYBE IF I WOULDNT HAVE SEEN BORAT THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN FUNNY, AND MAYBE IF EVERY FUCKING NIGGA ON EARTH WASNT TALKING LIKE THIS AS A "JOKE" BECAUSE OF BORAT THIS SHIT MIGHT BE FUNNY, BUT THATS EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENING NOWADAYS, SO THIS SHIT AINT FUNNY. ESPECIALLY WHEN I READ IT, SHIT IS KINDA LAME.

DUDE1:"WAWAWEEWA!"

DUDE2: *LAUGHING*

MERO: MY NIGGA I HEARD THAT 82 TIMES SINCE I WOKE UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP.