GIRL TALK

rebsBK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

carson daly is an idiot. i remember he had The RZA on and carson was trying to be funny when rza said he spent a lot of time reading books and playing chess growing up, carson thought he was joking because he figured all rappers did was sell drugs and do drivebys... rza was dead serious though and wasnt laughing with him

girltalk fucking kills it, saw him at meredith late last year (smallish outdoor music festival a couple of hours outside of melbourne, aus), really great performer on stage with heaps of antics. Unstoppable and night ripper are fanstatic albums, didnt really get into secret diary that much though. The guy seems to have an amazing musical knowledge

carson daly is an idiot. i remember he had The RZA on and carson was trying to be funny when rza said he spent a lot of time reading books and playing chess growing up, carson thought he was joking because he figured all rappers did was sell drugs and do drivebys... rza was dead serious though and wasnt laughing with him

I really want to see this clip.

i find it torturously uncomfortable to watch someone really fuck up an interview like that. i remember watching some dumb girl interview ONYX and inadvertantly expose that she had never heard his music. he told her that background research was a part of professionalism and preparing for an interview, looked like she was about to cry...

i find it torturously uncomfortable to watch someone really fuck up an interview like that. i remember watching some dumb girl interview ONYX and inadvertantly expose that she had never heard his music. he told her that background research was a part of professionalism and preparing for an interview, looked like she was about to cry...

carson daly also asks the wrong questions to rappers. he was interviewing fat joe about his beef with 50 cent, and asking if fat joe ever gets scared or worried or nervous with all the beefing, and was dead serious. you know you don't question a rappers masculinity like that. but fat joe was good at playing it cool and just said he "fears no man but God."

carson makes himself out to be being down with hiphop talking about how he bumped NWA growing up but he grew up in santa monica (affluent part of LA).

Wow, there are so many fucking idots in CH.0 it's no joke.

Girl-Talk is Ill. Point Blank. The only proper mash-ups ever. show me someone

who matches beats, cuts, and blends, better across multiple genras of music and

I'll jump through a hoop for you.

Avoid the Noid.

i know i wont like it so im not going to track it down but i did look at the wikipedia entry and found the following amusing....

"Girl Talk is the stage name of electronic music producer Gregg Gillis. He has released three CD albums on Illegal Art and vinyl releases on 333 and 12 Apostles. He specializes in sample-based remixes where he cuts up at least a dozen elements from different songs to create a new song. His live show is known for its antics, as he is often seen jumping up and down, half naked, gyrating around his laptop. His computer is a Dell."

...dont ask me why but i find random stuff like this kind of funny.

Wow, there are so many fucking idots in CH.0 it's no joke.

Girl-Talk is Ill. Point Blank. The only proper mash-ups ever. show me someone

who matches beats, cuts, and blends, better across multiple genras of music and

I'll jump through a hoop for you.

Avoid the Noid.

Dude just sounds like a skinny white nerd version of Hollertronix to me.