Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rebsBK

GIRL TALK

GIRL TALK- night ripper

best album of 2006...1oo% illegal music.

anybody else into this shit? i heard he played new york recently and made like $6,000 bucks.

i downloaded this, cause i read about how 'awesome' it was, then i thought it just sort of sucked. oh well.

that dudes from my city. i had no idea that people have actually heard of him. i saw him once a few years back and shit was just weird. he had cheerleaders, and he was mad flamboyant.

if it aint hyphy

i dont want to listen to it

carson daly is an idiot. i remember he had The RZA on and carson was trying to be funny when rza said he spent a lot of time reading books and playing chess growing up, carson thought he was joking because he figured all rappers did was sell drugs and do drivebys... rza was dead serious though and wasnt laughing with him

girltalk fucking kills it, saw him at meredith late last year (smallish outdoor music festival a couple of hours outside of melbourne, aus), really great performer on stage with heaps of antics. Unstoppable and night ripper are fanstatic albums, didnt really get into secret diary that much though. The guy seems to have an amazing musical knowledge

carson daly is an idiot. i remember he had The RZA on and carson was trying to be funny when rza said he spent a lot of time reading books and playing chess growing up, carson thought he was joking because he figured all rappers did was sell drugs and do drivebys... rza was dead serious though and wasnt laughing with him

I really want to see this clip.

im pretty sure anything that carson daly talks about is automatically terrible.

as soon as someone said carson daily i automatically cancelled the limewire search

Just go to the thread I linked (my original thread about this) and go to the links for the songs..see if you like them. Carson daly will publicise anything he is told to.

i find it torturously uncomfortable to watch someone really fuck up an interview like that. i remember watching some dumb girl interview ONYX and inadvertantly expose that she had never heard his music. he told her that background research was a part of professionalism and preparing for an interview, looked like she was about to cry...

i find it torturously uncomfortable to watch someone really fuck up an interview like that. i remember watching some dumb girl interview ONYX and inadvertantly expose that she had never heard his music. he told her that background research was a part of professionalism and preparing for an interview, looked like she was about to cry...

carson daly also asks the wrong questions to rappers. he was interviewing fat joe about his beef with 50 cent, and asking if fat joe ever gets scared or worried or nervous with all the beefing, and was dead serious. you know you don't question a rappers masculinity like that. but fat joe was good at playing it cool and just said he "fears no man but God."

carson makes himself out to be being down with hiphop talking about how he bumped NWA growing up but he grew up in santa monica (affluent part of LA).

Wow, there are so many fucking idots in CH.0 it's no joke.

Girl-Talk is Ill. Point Blank. The only proper mash-ups ever. show me someone

who matches beats, cuts, and blends, better across multiple genras of music and

I'll jump through a hoop for you.

Avoid the Noid.

GIRL TALK- night ripper

best album of 2006...1oo% illegal music.

anybody else into this shit? i heard he played new york recently and made like $6,000 bucks.

fuck yes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now