sleepnaked.org

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried it once but in about 5 minutes i put my clothes back on, it didn't feel right. i sleep with whatever i had on that day (minus the shoes), been doing that since like 6 years ago. any one else do this?

yo thats fuckin gross. I bet you smell like hot garbage when you wake up.

I'm Mexican enough.

Not real Mexican though.

Because I hear those types like to steal jobs.

I'm the lazy type of Mexican.

The type who like to hang out in the parking lot all day drinking beers and listening to music that's heavy on the accordian.

I have said it once before.

blood fart=street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.

My mom has N.W.A. -"Fuck The Police" on her Ipod.

She was once arrested for assaulting an officer.

By means of rolling over his feets in her electric wheelchair.

They took her to Central Booking and then she told them she had a loaded .38 in a bag hanging from her wheelchair.

It was true.

The cops looked like idiots.

They took her wheelchair away from her while she was in jail.

Said it could have been used as a weapon.

It happens.

WRITE A SCRIPT MA...EVERYTIME I READ SOMETHING SHORTY WROTE I READ IT LIKE SOME DEF POETRY JAM SHIT. ITS MAD FUNNY. OR IM JUST OD TOASTED, PROBABLY BOTH. YO IF I SAW A LADY IN A WHEELCHAIR WITH A GUN IN HER PURSE ID PUSH SHORTY DOWN THE STAIRS AND HAVE A FREE GUN. IMAGINE TRYING TO PUNCH A WHEELCHAIR LADY IN THE FACIAL WHILE SHE'S TRYIN TO DUMP A SHOT IN YOU. COMEDY B, GET TRACY MORGAN AND MAYA ANGELOU ON THE HORN I NEED TO SHOOT THIS TONIGHT!

I'LL NEVER SLEEP NAKED CUZ YOU NEEEEEVER KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS FINNA HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO BE STANDING OUTSIDE MY FLAMING CRIB CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH MY DICK HANGIN OUT IN THE FREEZING RAIN. IM GOODY. IF NIGGAS RUN UP IN MY CRIB, A NAKED DUDE IS NOT AT ALL THREATENING, IT DONT MATTER IF YOU GOT AN AK IN YOUR HAND, IF YOU STANDING THERE BUTT ASS NAKED WITH A CRAZY LOOK ON YOUR FACE YOU'LL PROBABLY GET SLAPPED AND TIED UP. OR MERKED. I'D SLEEP IN MY JORDANS IF I COULD, SHIT. I NEED TO DESIGN DENIM THAT NIGGAS CAN SLEEP IN. SHIT'LL BE HUGE. ALSO, ALOTTA MUTHAFUCKAS ACT LIKE THEY CANT SLEEP ON A COUCH OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, SON...I WILL SLEEP ANYWHERE...COUCH, FUTON, FLOOR, HALLWAY, CHAIR, CAR, YOU NAME IT. AND WAKE UP THE NEXT DAY FUCKIN FOCUSED. GIMME A COFFEE AND A NEWPORT.

Screeching Weasel " I Wanna Be Naked "

I wanna be naked I wanna be nude

I wanna walk around in my birthday suit

No more funny looks about the way I dress

I'll show the whole world my nakedness

I don't need no hangups, I wanna be naked (x2)

Don't wanna make a fashion statement pose

I wanna walk down the street without any clothes

I won't waste no time deciding what to wear

Every day I'll dress the same - completely bare

I don't care if it's against the wall

I wanna live my life in the raw

Naked as a jaybird all the time

Bold and brave and no tan lines

i absolutely can't sleep with clothes on. whats up with people sleeping in their jeans? i never understood that. or girls who sleep with their bras on?? crazy!

when you've lived in hawaii most of your life and your room doesn't have AC or ceiling fan, please believe you're gunna sleep naked.

my husband used to think i was on some crazy shit sleeping nude. he was used to crashing out in his jeans and shit. i was like no way dude...... i don't know if its an OCD but i hate the feeling of clothing, especially JEANS on me when im in bed. i dont even like feeling it on the person next to me! so i'd tell him to take that shit off.. and eventually he realized how comfy it is to sleep in the nude.

come to think of it, i can't even lay in a bed if i have my clothes on. like if we watch tv in the bedroom i automatically dress down. its weird but who cares im comfortafuckingble!

Girls with bras in bed get snuffed...I sleep naked my ex thought I was so weird. We would do our thing in at night get down then I would sit there bout to fall asleep she would get up and put clothes on so freakin annoying. What if I get bored in the middle of the night and wanna suck a titty or play with your land down under so you can wake up like. SUHPRISE!!! MY PENIX SAYZ GOODMORNINKZ!!!!!

Girls with bras in bed get snuffed...I sleep naked my ex thought I was so weird. We would do our thing in at night get down then I would sit there bout to fall asleep she would get up and put clothes on so freakin annoying. What if I get bored in the middle of the night and wanna suck a titty or play with your land down under so you can wake up like. SUHPRISE!!! MY PENIX SAYZ GOODMORNINKZ!!!!!

BRILLIANT!