so im going to nyc in a week

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I'm in NY I go to Canal St everytime, normally I at least pick up cologne or perfume for gifts (bartering is fun). Fulton Mall/St. and surrounding seems like the spot if you're big on black styles and multi-colored Nikes - which you might be, but I wasn't really feeling it. It has a bunch of regular stores too.

I liked Century 21 for nicer stuff, I'm not sure if it has truly great prices or clothing, but being from out of town, it was a new shopping experience - like TJ Maxx meets Armani (/no exchange). Also Broadway has a ton of stores, many of which carry the exact same shit as the other (and I swear is specifcially invented for tourists, but fuck it, you are one), but if you shop around you can pick up a pair of sneakers or a shirt that might be hard to find if you're not from NY, LA or SF.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
anyone want to show me where i can do some bombs? maybe some freestyles?

can anyone take me out and do some trains?

seriously

anyone know a good places to grab some nice gear in BK?

They aint got no dolphins in NYC, man.

But I am sure you can still get teh crazybreadz

20031126-bbq.jpg

WALK UP FORDHAM RD IN THE BX, TAKE THAT SHIT ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SOUTHERN BLVD THEN TAKE SOUTHERN BLVD TO 3RD AVE AND JUST TROOP IT. YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING, TAKE FLICKS.

Fordham is the spot, although Jerome's got all the dope "spanish slushie things", whatever the fuck those dudes with the carts are selling

I'd hit up the Fulton mall then, but look out for fakes. If you really want to son all the sneaker fiends in your area, and don't care what it costs, I would definitely take a trip to Flight Club. It's in lower manhattan, a short walk from Canal street. There's a few other really good spots, but they're mostly in Harlem and the Bronx, which is probably further than you want to go.

Alife Rivington Club

158 Rivington St

New York, NY 10002

(212) 375-8128

rivingtonclub.com

FLIGHT CLUB

254 Greene Street

New York, NY 10003

flightclubny.com

Supreme

274 Lafayette Street (Near Houston Street), Manhattan

(212) 966-7799