who wants to..

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...theyre my mom's so i think ill get in trouble if i send them to you

but let me up in tham jeans and we might talk

gurrrrrrrl

do you wanna come to mah hotel?

ask around for a doctor that will write...down south, theres a bunch of croakers that make all their money like that.

or order off the internet like a pussy.

have fun with your addiction!!!!

down south? try everywhere. and living down 'south', i know that there are not any more croakers here than there are out west or up north.

and ordering valium online is actually the only drug to order online which you have a chance of actually recieving. i'd love to see someone try to order oc's online thinking they':scrambled: re going to connect with em. ha!

i have a doctor here who always offers me "something for the pain" before he leaves to write up my prescriptions which i find funny. then again i guess writing out prescriptions for pain killers becomes second nature when half of your clients are miserable, rich people in their 40's and 50's.

and ordering valium online is actually the only drug to order online which you have a chance of actually recieving. i'd love to see someone try to order oc's online thinking they':scrambled: re going to connect with em. ha!

I know a kid who ordered some mushrooms online.

down south? try everywhere. and living down 'south', i know that there are not any more croakers here than there are out west or up north.

surprisingly, i know a friend who actually did recieve oc's from an an online pharmacy...the blue 160's!!! this was a few years ago, and im sure it was through a mexican one..i believe they stopped making em cuz so many people were od'ing on em..i know some kids as well from rehabs and meetings, that would easily come thru with ms contins, hydro's, pretty much any opiate except fentanyl...

surprisingly, i know a friend who actually did recieve oc's from an an online pharmacy...the blue 160's!!! this was a few years ago, and im sure it was through a mexican one..i believe they stopped making em cuz so many people were od'ing on em..i know some kids as well from rehabs and meetings, that would easily come thru with ms contins, hydro's, pretty much any opiate except fentanyl...

hmmm...