HBO heads--fire up the grill and get stupid drunk.

Jimmy Jump

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING:

• Main Event: Miguel Cotto (28-0, 23 KOs) vs. Oktay Urkal (38-3, 12 KOs)

• Co-Main Event: Edison Miranda (27-1, 24 KOs) vs. Allen Green (23-0, 16 KOs)

Live from the Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Saturday, March 3 (9:45 PM ET/6:45 PM PT)

www.HBO.com Preview

cotto_urkal_weighin_760.jpg

i'm hyped to see Cotto and Miranda, even though Cotto's fight looks like its just to build his rep in the US.

ps. spare me the philosophical debate on the ethics of boxing, that shits just gonna go over my head and im gonna call you demasculizing names.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ha. ive watched a few of those. it's usually 3am and i finished all the wire, extras, or entourage episodes on ondemand and im not ready to go to bed. i find most of them, whether intentionally or not, to be funny.

lol....yeah ive been watching them on the late night tip....i caught a few episodes i missed on demand.....some of that shit is fucking hilarious......imma try to right one...about 12oz.

I'm having a party at my place for the fight, plans to go see it in person fell through. Cotto will knock this dude out in the 5th, the one I'm looking forward to is June 9th againbst Zab Judah. The other fight looks hype as hell though.

And there's a fucking crazy lunar eclipse going on right now.