Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy Jump

HBO heads--fire up the grill and get stupid drunk.

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING:

• Main Event: Miguel Cotto (28-0, 23 KOs) vs. Oktay Urkal (38-3, 12 KOs)

• Co-Main Event: Edison Miranda (27-1, 24 KOs) vs. Allen Green (23-0, 16 KOs)

Live from the Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Saturday, March 3 (9:45 PM ET/6:45 PM PT)

www.HBO.com Preview

cotto_urkal_weighin_760.jpg

i'm hyped to see Cotto and Miranda, even though Cotto's fight looks like its just to build his rep in the US.

ps. spare me the philosophical debate on the ethics of boxing, that shits just gonna go over my head and im gonna call you demasculizing names.

speaking of HBO.....ive been watching this lately...

111861img2.jpg

...and i have come to the conclusion that there are lots of weirdos out there...

but a small percent of these weirdos actually have some dope poems.

ha. ive watched a few of those. it's usually 3am and i finished all the wire, extras, or entourage episodes on ondemand and im not ready to go to bed. i find most of them, whether intentionally or not, to be funny.

ha. ive watched a few of those. it's usually 3am and i finished all the wire, extras, or entourage episodes on ondemand and im not ready to go to bed. i find most of them, whether intentionally or not, to be funny.

lol....yeah ive been watching them on the late night tip....i caught a few episodes i missed on demand.....some of that shit is fucking hilarious......imma try to right one...about 12oz.

lol....yeah ive been watching them on the late night tip....i caught a few episodes i missed on demand.....some of that shit is fucking hilarious......imma try to right one...about 12oz.

you'll fit write in playa. haha

I'm having a party at my place for the fight, plans to go see it in person fell through. Cotto will knock this dude out in the 5th, the one I'm looking forward to is June 9th againbst Zab Judah. The other fight looks hype as hell though.

And there's a fucking crazy lunar eclipse going on right now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now