Pissed at the world.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was hella depressed, like clinically depressed about 5 years back. i couldnt figure out how to pull out of it.. i was getting panic attacks, not sleeping and feeling mad hopeless and empty. then i decided to man-up and did mad coke off stripper tits and drank beyond excess. i am feeling much better now.

*most of that story is true. you learn how to adapt. all the shit that gets you down doesnt go away, you just learn to deal with it. you need to know those lows.

/emo

• 2 weeks later...
i was hella depressed, like clinically depressed about 5 years back. i couldnt figure out how to pull out of it.. i was getting panic attacks, not sleeping and feeling mad hopeless and empty. then i decided to man-up and did mad coke off stripper tits and drank beyond excess. i am feeling much better now.

*most of that story is true. you learn how to adapt. all the shit that gets you down doesnt go away, you just learn to deal with it. you need to know those lows.

/emo

Word, take away the coke and stripper tits and that's exactly what happened to me.

I can relate to what this dude is saying. Ive been depressed for years. Lost both of my best friends in 02. But even before then, Ive just felt empty as fuck and still do. Shit I used to enjoy more even back then I dont enjoy as much now. Dont even have any friends that I stay up with that much anymore, that is probably the root cause. I was used to having a crew to kick it with on the regular, then it all dissolved over the course of one year. But they werent the best type of people for me to be around, so it proves that everything happens for a reason. /no emo