Pissed at the world.

Knim_One

Man shit is so fucked up lately. I fight with depression my whole life, and just when shit starts to go good i lose most of my close friends. I aint tryin to be an emo fag here, i just figure alot of people that are out paintin have some messed up shit goin on. I feel ya.

Lets fuckin bomb the world.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just found out I only have $471,000 left in my trust fund and my stupid asian girlfriend is bringing over a black instead of an italian for a threesome.

if i ever had that much money at one time i'd be set for life. im sure you're a lying fakester. but seriously, id be set.

honestly suck it up. friends are over rated for the most part just make the most of you're time and read a book or something...

or play POGS online haha

werd, probably end up cookin somethin in the photo studio tonight, drink a few beers and play some games on the internet. I was gonna work on buildin my yurt during these 4 days i got off work but its snowin like a mofo. so now im here in the woods far away from anything to bomb.

at least my hair is still gettin longer.

Man shit is so fucked up lately. I fight with depression my whole life, and just when shit starts to go good i lose most of my close friends. I aint tryin to be an emo fag here, i just figure alot of people that are out paintin have some messed up shit goin on. I feel ya.

Lets fuckin bomb the world.

i feel ya on that one man.

not that im always fighting depression. but i just foundo out a good friend of mine died today wednsday....

this is the second friend in the past 2 months to pass away. and they were both hella young.

shit it heartbreaking.

RIP to my homies, and yours too.

stay up.

I cant even relate becaue you're undercover ghey, though I know people like you. One of the people I know like you turned kind of into a hard guy (but remains vegan skinny) but he has some good roof tops around my city - point is he got productive. You are on the internet...stop doing that to us.