Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Knim_One

Pissed at the world.

Man shit is so fucked up lately. I fight with depression my whole life, and just when shit starts to go good i lose most of my close friends. I aint tryin to be an emo fag here, i just figure alot of people that are out paintin have some messed up shit goin on. I feel ya.

Lets fuckin bomb the world.

I just found out I only have $471,000 left in my trust fund and my stupid asian girlfriend is bringing over a black instead of an italian for a threesome.

I just found out I only have $471,000 left in my trust fund and my stupid asian girlfriend is bringing over a black instead of an italian for a threesome.

dang that sucks, u can only get 94,200 more cans of montana.

if i ever had that much money at one time i'd be set for life. im sure you're a lying fakester. but seriously, id be set.

yeah life is so shitty its 9:35 and i cant find anyone to go drink with im gonna go cut my self now boo hoo hoo,wait my phone is ringing there might be hope dont cry yet yall

honestly suck it up. friends are over rated for the most part just make the most of you're time and read a book or something...

or play POGS online haha

honestly suck it up. friends are over rated for the most part just make the most of you're time and read a book or something...

or play POGS online haha

werd, probably end up cookin somethin in the photo studio tonight, drink a few beers and play some games on the internet. I was gonna work on buildin my yurt during these 4 days i got off work but its snowin like a mofo. so now im here in the woods far away from anything to bomb.

at least my hair is still gettin longer.

ok you gotta be like 15... because once you get a little older, you will realize that other people just hold you down. fuck friends. who cares about friends. it's all about me myself and i. you'll realize that some day, and your life will seem much easier to swallow.

Man shit is so fucked up lately. I fight with depression my whole life, and just when shit starts to go good i lose most of my close friends. I aint tryin to be an emo fag here, i just figure alot of people that are out paintin have some messed up shit goin on. I feel ya.

Lets fuckin bomb the world.

i feel ya on that one man.

not that im always fighting depression. but i just foundo out a good friend of mine died today wednsday....

this is the second friend in the past 2 months to pass away. and they were both hella young.

shit it heartbreaking.

RIP to my homies, and yours too.

stay up.

sand huh?

probably the only thing thats been in there in a LOOOOOOOONG time

ZING!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now