World Paint Wall - Paint Here!

wpw

Greetings!!!

I'm the developer of this "World Paint Wall" - a wall in the internet for anyone to paint or spray anything - especially Graffiti!!! It's still in the beta-testing phase and I'd really like to hear your comments about drawing on it!

Express yourself on the World Paint Wall. This is the paint wall of the world - your world wide freedom of expression - 100 blocks of freedom. Simply paint & draw with freedom for the world to know.

All this simply by opening your web browser to

http://www.worldpaintwall.com

If you go to the website but you don't see the wall then get Java technology installed on your PC/MAC as suggested in the bottom of the world paint wall website main page.

Thanks for your help!!!

May God Guide & Bless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear All, Thanks for all your comments. I just want to develop this free for all you guys who like to paint and share their views. Please understand. I'm not a spammer and I really don't have bad intention. Please understand me. I'm very sorry if this upset you so much.

Dear stevefrench,

Thanks for your visit and testings.

If you see the "memory limit reached, save drawing?" - this means that you need to save the drawing to server first because the client software cannot hold so much memory. I'll try to increase this limit if possible.

Thanks again!