Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest WebsterUno

Do these letters look bitten?

why dont you post em in the right topic, bastard!!

just kidding... good to see you back homeboy...

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

¡Hola!

Because I dont think one sketch belongs in the bench.

Im asking you, my comrades, for advice, and maybe some critism.

thanx.

…hoebag. JK ;)

Guest beardo

i cant say anything immediately jumps out at me, but i can say im not really feeling the curls at the tip sof your E and S

Originally posted by beardo

i cant say anything immediately jumps out at me, but i can say im not really feeling the curls at the tip sof your E and S

same

The outline is cool. Go for yours. The sketch does look og. Yo if anyone ever says your stuff looks like someone else tell them to go %$#@^ themselves, and than ask them were they where in 1972. Were everything you see today spun off from......

Toreone.....Our Thing Inc..

Guest Harry Potter

something says dabs from montreal, but not too loudly so rock on brother....

Guest 5th wheel

those last two if anything look like kwaze.att...if anything....but i think there fine...very "piecey" looking...if you know what i mean'

any letters that you do ... they have already been done by someone. unless you completely transcend from what "typical" graffiti looks like.. it is not original.. this goes for myself and everyone else.

the s looks pretty nice but im just not feelin the w e and b, just paint and see what comes out

Guest Amuser

It's not bad. You need to work on your arrows. Also - you've got rounded edges on some bits, and sharp corners on others. Pick one and it'll look better.

personly, i dont like the W and E.and the curls on top of shit hella dont go with the rest of the sketch. lose the curls and it would be cool

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Harry Potter

something says dabs from montreal, but not too loudly so rock on brother....

hmm it reminded me of dabs too . but i think thats cause of the high point of your B thats reminding me, whatever its in no way of a bite as far as i can tell .. i like it :) :) :) and i wish i could draw :(

Guest hushwon

:D ima have to o with my dude tuster on that one....right on:D

Originally posted by Amuser

It's not bad. You need to work on your arrows. Also - you've got rounded edges on some bits, and sharp corners on others. Pick one and it'll look better.

yesyes

Guest jus

i think webs need to work on his letters but its a nice style... im really feelin you sketches wonk i love your style its tight same with the trust...

Guest imported_Tesseract

See...?

Thats what i really dont like, critisism made with good intention (no doubt about that). But tottaly useless.

You cant really say much on how a sketch could be better, i mean what if 'the arrows need some more work'?

The whole style suffers from the same 'disease' for everyone of us. If your arrows are a bit adamant so will the letters.

Unless you bite your letters, but this isnt the case here.

So what do i have to say?

Well, i see that in everysketch there is a letter that kinda 'slips' the whole style, exept the first colored one,

I'm talking about the R in the first, the O in the pink wonk and the T in the yellow TRC which leads me to say that i really like the TRC as it is.

It seems that what can be pointed as a 'fault' maybe something that aint working at the moment but will look very fresh when it comes correct.

So whats the point of critisism? as i see it you must first examine what you see and not point out what you would fix (its not your sketch) you must see what could evolve to something and support it.

To end this delirium; i like them.

They might not be the most original things i've seen but i cant say that for my self either. We all struggle to reach the point where 'our' style will come.