.................................................. ...................................

soneMILWwi

Re: .................................................. ..............................

^ Damn son, why not take off your underwear? Maybe you were once one of the 'depends' guys? My boy told me he was up on a ladder working construction and felt a fart, but instead managed to squeze a pancake sized squirt of diarrhea into his pants instead. With few conveniences around he quickly climbed down the ladder, ran into the woods, grabbed a tree and finished his shit, wiped his ass with his underwear and left it behind while he went back to work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: .................................................. ..............................

Hey pal the sleding hill at Humbolt park has a good pack of snow on it as I type,

Maybe we should skip benching this weekend & go take a few runs down the hill??..

I know, I know- you like extra marshmellows in you hot cocoa you little queer..

Also Tell that fat girl you took benching with you the other day that I will not- I repeat will not put extra cream cheese on her bagel anymore....Stop fucking fat ones!!

i think the reason people dont do what you ask is because some people here dont like to read...they see text and pretend its hebrew. anyway, i realized i'm gettin old the other day when i heard weird al's "white and nerdy" version of chamillionaires "rolling dirty" song, and decided i liked weird al's version much better...and, a local rock station was talkin about how rap was dead and i said "good riddance"...i used to like rap when it was really about who the rapper was, not some facade they saw someone as. its all sooo fake. how can anyone relate to limos and cristal (sp). i know some people think they do, but really, i'm sure your money could be better spent then pretending to be JayZ...well, gotta put my Southern Pacific shirt on and hit the bench spot...

One night me and a few of my boys were painting the 405 and 101 freeways out here.It was all good times till my boy decided he had to take a shit.He proceed to shit on the center divider and then wipe his ass with his socks.It was rather amusing.He went sock less for the next 4 hours of bombing..

Oh yeah nice thread

last night i was with my roommate on a ghost hunt. yaknow to find this abandoned place in bumfuck that supposedly was haunted. well on the way there he dropped someknowledge that i refuse to believe. he said that arby's gets their roast beef in a plastic bag...in liquid form. now i love arbys cheddar melts so i hate to believe this. any thoughts?

yep, its a green gelatin. and youdont want to KNOW about the cheese. i'l'l give you a hint. the "melted" cheese doesnt change consistancy in the fridge.

what do homosexuals and tumbleweed have in common???

They both blow around till they wind up on a fencepost in wyoming. (I literally got slapped in th e face for telling that joke once)

^^^did you get slapped by a homosexual?

"it aint no fun gettin' beat up by a faggot"

Eddie Murphy - RAW!

what do brooklyn and control top panties both have in common?

flatbush!

what does a priest and a christmas tree have in common?

they both have balls for decoration!

remember the time you were on house arrest and i did a tattoo in your basement on you?

or how about the time you attacked me at warped tour?

good times.

r for her first time ememberfirst time when jaime ate mushrooms for the firdt time is b day it was n cleveland and partied with old people who's b day it was at the hotel all night and the b day girl ate mushrooms too for her first timeb day girl those dripset

when i was in high school i was sitting in class and i had to make a fart but when i did i also made a little poopy. it was a hershey squirt and i had to change the way i walked the rest of that day.

dude you fuckin sharted!!!!!! in highschool none the less. that's rad!..

ok so i was in walkin to one of my yards the other day and there are all sorts of rabbits runnin around i look to my left and the were two goin at it. and i shit you not they stopped looked me dead in the eye like "what the fuck are you lookin at" and kept going. it was the weirdest shit ever. fuckin hostile fucking rabbits. oh yea i was just drinkin a pabst and lookin at the sneak peak clips on cumfiesta last night. weird.