.................................................. ...................................

soneMILWwi

you fuckin weirdos dont deserve a witty thread title this time...

i make threads ask that you fuckers dont just list names to bump the thread and yet you still do. all i want is some stupid, funny, nerdy, straight, gay, honky, non honky stories/jokes comments whatever to read when i look back at my thread. so do the damn thing, if you have nothing crazy to say just dont say anything at all? nuff said, i shall drink this last pabst, look at cumfiesta.com and check back with you fuckers later...

6013-1.jpg

6014.jpg

6068.jpg

30010.jpg

30011.jpg

96021.jpg

96024.jpg

97039.jpg

97055.jpg

97056.jpg

more...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: .................................................. ..............................

2nd.....and Prison Break just gets better and better. I wish i lived near you so we could make popcorn and cuddle and watch it every week. I'd butter that popcorn for you too.

Re: .................................................. ..............................

A little rural town had one of the highest birth rates in the country and this phenomenon attracted the attention of the

sociologists at the state university.

They wrote a grant proposal; got a huge chunk of money; moved to town; set up their computers; got squared away; and began

designing their questionnaires and such.

While the staff was busy getting ready for their big research effort, the project director decided to go to the local drugstore for a cup of coffee. He sat down at the counter, ordered his coffee, and while he was drinking it, he told the druggist what his purpose was in town, then asked him if he had any idea why the birth rate was so high.

"Sure," said the druggist. "Every morning the six o'clock train comes through here and blows for the crossing. It wakes everybody up, and, well, it's too late to go back

to sleep, and it's too early to get up."

you make threads ask that we dont just list names to bump the thread and yet we still do. all you want is some stupid, funny, nerdy, straight, gay, honky, non honky stories/jokes comments whatever to read when you look back at your thread. so we did the damn thing, and if we have nothing crazy to say we just wont say anything at all! nuff said, go ahead and drink that last pabst, look at cumfiesta.com and check back with us later...

ok, i know you'll like this one. so theres this weird group of sober kids that i work on. they all go to college up here and theres a deal for them because they've all been through treatment- asafe place or something, i dunno. But this one kid from Iowa had 666 tattooed on one forearm and a big black cross on the other to "even things out" This kid looks and sounds like James Hetfeild but with a shaved head. He doesn't talk much, but when he does its monotone and hilarious. The other day i found out that his D.O.C (drug of choice) was crack. I guess toward the end of his using, before he went to treatment, he and his boys were living in a basement. It had gotten so bad that they started wearing nothing but Depends. Even worse they started having contests to see who could go the longest with out changing their diaper-who ever had theirs fall off lost.

last night i was with my roommate on a ghost hunt. yaknow to find this abandoned place in bumfuck that supposedly was haunted. well on the way there he dropped someknowledge that i refuse to believe. he said that arby's gets their roast beef in a plastic bag...in liquid form. now i love arbys cheddar melts so i hate to believe this. any thoughts?

when i was in high school i was sitting in class and i had to make a fart but when i did i also made a little poopy. it was a hershey squirt and i had to change the way i walked the rest of that day.