Kicking roomates the fuck out

Avancier2

• 5 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ugh. i had a bestfriend as a roommate and shit went down. so she didnt want to give me rent, so i told her i was keeping all her shit. so she said she was calling the cops. i just wanted the bitch out of my life so before her and the cops and her family all came to gather her shit i threw it all out in the street on my driveway. dirty dishes mixed with her clothes and breakables everything.

so . . . what happened?

the dude...

the dog...

your job...

your house...

do you still live there?

Im still here. I quit the dealership due to a conflict of interest with my service manager. He left the dog in the room to shit everywhere. He tried to pawn the dog off onto the other roomate, which wasnt having it. I told him to take the dog with him or it was going to the SPCA. He very promptly had the dog removed. He still works with my other roomate so he is over here a lot. Sometimes I dont mind, other times I dont like the fact that he is here when I get home. He makes an effort to leave when I get here or not long after. When I told him he had to go, I suppose he had not really many options so he latched onto the first girl he met and ended up moving in with her and her mom. This girl is ugly as fuck and looks like Spongebob ya'll, Im not shitting you! I mean, beyond the fact that her body is flat on both sides, I mean in the face and the whole shebang. Its quite uncanny. In all actuality he's not a bad dude, he just makes very bad choices and doesnt think before he does things.

SOME 1 you are the man

bikes get girls obviously

good job, this thread was on the decline after the kill him with the dog comment, but u broght that shit up

cute kitty and all

Hahaha yea i came into this thread thought it was a new thread. Then I am like WHOA!? I know those people!!!Haha yes bikes do get girls...

So yea what exactly happened with this whole deal? My roomate now wanted a cat I had to sit there telling her that cats were stupid for an hour. Her story was:

"I dont want a cat I really want a kitten cats are stupid but kittens are cute"

An ex girlfriend of mine had issues with a roommate of hers..

I more or less tortured the asshole in one night...

His shoes weren't safe... His toothbrush wasn't safe.. His pillows, blankets and mattress weren't safe. None of his food or drinks were safe... I punked him in front of his girl when he got home.. Dude called his mom to come get him.. I did things that people still look at me strange for... But he left.. And the party continued...