Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avancier2

Kicking roomates the fuck out

Just told this dude he needs to have himself and his shit out of my house by the end of the month. Already collected this months rent. He knew the rule was no animals in the house. He brings home a puppy last night. Tonight he confronts me about telling other people his business. When people asked about him, all I told them was the facts. He is late on rent every month, smokes the lye habitually. Ive done nothing but give him chances. So I tell him he has to go by the end of the month, then he wants to threaten me. I warned him not to threaten me in my home. He's lucky thats all he got in response to that. I am a responsible adult and Im not into violence if it is not necessary. He is kicked out at this point based on threatening me alone. We agreed that he leaves by the end of the month and we dont speak.

nothing would piss me off more like someone threatening me in my own home. wow. if someone did that to me, i'd probably end up doing prison time. and i think of myself as being pretty mild-mannered. your roomate seems like complete scum. what kind of screening process are you using on potential roomies?

The other roomate is actually one of my best friends since 99. This dude is like 32, other dude I kicked out is in his early 20s. They work together, but younger dude used to work with me and quit. So I had a conversation last night after it all went down with th 32 y.o. I told him to make sure the young cat doesnt do anything stupid and to keep an eye on my things while Im not there. The young cat and I dont have shit in common really. Thats one factor that I will be looking at in the future, if I look at all for a roomate. I think everything is just fine with my friend and his son and no one else in my house. I think dude will wake up this morning and realize he fucked up by threatening me, even though we both know he was talking out of the side of his head when he said it.

i hope to watch you on the first48. smoke some angeldust, wait til your roomate comes home and fucking womp him in the face with an axe, then drag his body around the house slamming it with a bat until the head looks like a deflated balloon, and blood is splattered all over the house then saw/chop his body up and realize what the fuck you've done when you start to sober up, smoke more dust (mixed with meth this time) shoot up some speedballs and then fucking start to cook him piece by piece in your oven on broil. see how long it takes before the sounds of screaming or smell of death take to permeate your neighbors houses and they call the cops.

I don't think I'd ever want a roomate, I can barely live with my sister without strangling her

Man, stop being such a drama queen.

Dude likes to smoke some weed and brings home a cute puppy, and you're kicking him out? Relax, take a big haul, and play with that puppy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now