Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EL MASKO

Rolling Stock...

Nice shots, homey. I have a pic of a cryo-trans as well. They're supposedly much more enviromentally sound, but I'm sure cracked or ese will be able to give more background. I'm looking forward to another pack from your direction.

Nevermind Poop Man. After seeing your other post w/the bumper sticker...I know. Yeah I'll put one out maybe next week.

yes but dont all subway stations smell like barf or piss tehy kind of have to it just wouldent be right if they didnt

Originally posted by chozer

you know, i have a model of one of those cryotrans carnation 70 footers....

Ahhh. I've been trying to find one. Who makes it? Athern?

Originally posted by lvepotionno9

How can you hate dc....so much history there.....but right now it is a lot of beef and a lot of toys too......so i see what your saying.....

born and raised...... but cant stand that fuckin place..........D.C.=drama centeral! no joke that place has more beef then FUDRUCKERS! and im gladt obe gone!:D

what the hell .... first time i looked there is a train now.... looks like EL MASKO is playin in the dirt, cause there aint no grass on those fields!

That Cryo train looked fucking amazing. we never get stock like that out this way in the northwest... the cold north.. brrrrrrrrrrr..

It seems they don't even need reefer cars, its already so goddamn cold up here anyways... :)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this