stock caps that give dif. widths.

omega

could someone please post a list of stock caps(and paint brand) taken off of store bought paint that can give me about the same lines as a NY thin or NY fat? if there is no such thing then thats cool. i was just wondering. thanks much...later!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

conrail, you are exactly right, i could go and experiment for my self. i just thought people could steer me in the right direction. i mean after all, isnt that what this forum is for, "graff tips and tricks". later!

I'll take you up on that offer /\ /\

But forreal, goto Walmart or Lowes (or any big store in your area) and spray every aerosol can you see, not just the paint cans. Also make sure it's the right style cap.

I know of three good brands with fats. But I don't want to ruin getting caps for myself. So you will have to find those on your own.

if you want some fats and thins i have some i will just give them to you

if youre serious, ill give you my information. on another note, i will try to do my research more to find out which ones work.

I cant remember exactly but I think Krylons are fatter than those $1 Color Place.

So if you want something thin buy a few Color Place or just rack the tips off because the paint itself sucks. Low pressure all around. Take's like ten minutes to fill in a real small letter.

quit being a lazy ass toy. go out and take the caps off other appliance cans and see what kind of spray nozzles are on them like everyone else who racks tips does.

and like inhalant said, "rock the stocks!". the red rusto stock tips spray thinner lines than ny thins, but are harder. i also think if u get good at coming clean using stocks instead of looking like shit, you'd prolly be considered good.

Okay, go to walmart or lowes (or any big company store in your area). Look around for any aerosol can you can see, not just the paint cans. Make sure to check if the cap is male or female first. If you like the size, pop it off into your pocket.

Stop being lazy, I spent 15 minutes in walmart and found 3 different caps that are better than any online cap i have ever used.

TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOYTOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOYTOY TOYTOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOYTOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...