Jesus Claus shat on my insides!

deterrent

Hmmmmm, expensive raw fish for watching sherock and kitty-cat-face have crazy-colonics.

Doodz I'm down for sure. Just 3 guidelines:

• Colonics must be admistered at the same time while you two face each other (talk about whatever).

• I must be present and allowed exlusive photography rights to the expulation of your gooie insides.

• The entire time you girl's vaginas must be covered like the Jap girls in the anal eel videos (HOT).

If all goes well there are yuppie cupcakes in it for you. Perhaps anal as well, but no promises.

i was about to say, "well, then you're not invited," but then i read the cupcakes part and changed my mind.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well..i can't technically diagnose or say what's wrong with you.... because I don't know that much...and don't want to mislead you..

BUT..

It sounds like stress and anxiety. I've got serious ulcer issues and really fucked up stomach problem, and any stress makes it ten times worse and I'm chillen in the bathroom like 6 times in a day or more..

Yea. gross. but it's true.

You shouldn't rely on nexium or prevacid or anything like that.. Visit : http://www.drweil.com

He gives some decent tips on diet suggestions and things you can do for bad stomachs.. Like I said up there, try drinking a tablespoon of aloe vera a day. You can get that at whole foods or whatever. I don't have health insurance either, and your regular family doc isn't going to offer much help.

Also try drinking a cup of tea a day. Something with ginger root (it soothes), or peppermint ( also has soothing properties and it calms your nerves and stomach).

Aight good lookin' out I'm gonna try that stuff out.

I think it actually might be from stress and anxiety because although it happens at times when I feel like I'm just chillin, it gets real bad when I have a job interview or something I'm worrying about, it's actually the reason I dropped out of highschool too, I'd get halfway to school and BANG hardcore stomach pains. Pot, Getting drunk and eating Xanax all seem to fix my stomach but I never really connected it with them making me less anxious and relax.

• 2 months later...

i dont know how i missed this thread. this is seriously funny stuff, not to mention i actually use a mild form of cleanser/bulking agent. the first time i took this stuff i dropped the biggest TBF in the history of the world. seriously, there wasnt enough water on the planet to cover this thing...it could have been an addition to the aleutian islands. i have noticed that my poops are a lot quicker and less messy (no more mud butt) and my girlfriend loves it because im not farting every two minutes like i used to. i give it a big thumbs up and being that its essentially souped up fiber im not too terribly concerned about any health issues.

anyhow, did you ever follow through det?

GP1553.jpg

Tri-Cleanse Internal Cleanser 10 Oz from Planetary Formulas

Many of today's bulking agents and internal cleansers produce noticeable and seemingly beneficial effects. However, it is important to proceed with care when using such products. While most are beneficial for elimination, they can impair assimilation, or may include dependency-forming laxative agents, such as senna leaf. Planetary Formulas Tri-Cleanse is different. It is formulated specifically to support digestive and eliminative functions without causing weakness or dependency. Some of the most highly respected bulking fibers, including psyllium and flax seeds, are combined with the legendary Triphala combination of Ayurvedic herbalism and with the digestive-supporting, warming carminatives anise, ginger and citrus peel. The result is a comprehensive, balanced approach to internal lower bowel cleansing and bowel regularity.

the first time i took this stuff i dropped the biggest TBF in the history of the world. seriously,

anyhow, did you ever follow through det?

Handie- do you have more details about your poop, we'd love to hear more. Also what does TBF mean? I haven't done it but I will.:cool:

I'm so thinking about trying this myself, if only just to lose some weight.

I weighed myself and I am heavier than I have ever been, and I think it is because all the crap I have been eating, and due to taking it easy on the beer, I have been experiencing some of the things boogie described (farting too much, not shitting enough).

If I do, be prepared to be updated thru this thread (but probably without pics, as I can't be bothered with getting up to grab a cam without wiping first which would cover it anyway)

Handie- do you have more details about your poop, we'd love to hear more. Also what does TBF mean? I haven't done it but I will.:cool:

just to bump this again....

a TBF is a "toilet bowl filler", or mountain of poop that rises up out of the water and has to be flushed more than once....aka, the best thing ever.

• 1 month later...

when i was a wee young lad i used to be able to take submarine-sandwich sized shits.

my mom would always ask me how that would be? she would ask "doesnt it hurt?"

oh well.things are different now. my poo is normal or at least i think.

idk; blame canada.