Jesus Claus shat on my insides!

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
dude i have major stomach problems and get the shits about 4 times a week, that hydro colon shit sounds pretty cool. i feel weird having some person stick shit in my ass and sitting there naked though..hmmmmmmm

i'm sure you're not just sitting there naked, there's privacy. but the sticking in the ass deal does sound a little scary, but then your ass will be pumped full of water, it might be refreshing.

Catface drop some knowledge and help on me heres my situation

For about the last 4 years or so I have frequently been having very bad stomach pains and getting the shits almost daily. One of my dumb ass doctors tried to tell me it was from anxiety and another one said I have "acid reflux" and prescribed me to Nexium. The Nexium helped a little but not nearly good enough, and I am now health insurance-less so I'm fucked on that tip. Usually when I take shits its real grainy like coffee grounds and floats on the top and there seems to be some type of mucus that looks like it is sticking to the bowl as it is flushed. I get bad hemmerhoids and when I whipe my ass I get little blotches of blood on the toilet paper. My diet isn't the best but I don't think it should cause me to have this shit 24/7.

Let me know as much as you can about what types of things I could do to help ease this stuff out of my life. Thx.

Hmmmmm, expensive raw fish for watching sherock and kitty-cat-face have crazy-colonics.

Doodz I'm down for sure. Just 3 guidelines:

• Colonics must be admistered at the same time while you two face each other (talk about whatever).

• I must be present and allowed exlusive photography rights to the expulation of your gooie insides.

• The entire time you girl's vaginas must be covered like the Jap girls in the anal eel videos (HOT).

If all goes well there are yuppie cupcakes in it for you. Perhaps anal as well, but no promises.

Re: Jesus Claus the sin from my insides!

well if you eat whole grain foods and things that arent processed, and drink at least 70 ounces of water a day you're doing fine :)

*edited for my quack info.

ive been eating cereal with lots of whole grain and lots of tuna. also fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water mon-friday. weekend i might treat myself to some good ol mexican food. also running at least a mile a day.

how am i doing kitty cat? any changes i should do?