Jesus Claus shat on my insides!

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Jesus Claus the sin from my insides!

haha.

that stuff is nuts. If your shitting out all your mucus whats keeping your colon moist and lubricated? I doesnt seem healthy to me. I mean if you want to feel good, eat healthy and exersize daily or at least every other day. Thats what im trying to do.

but don't believe the catface. :rolleyes: pssh.

real medicine owns holistic medicine 9/10. I dont fuck with shit that isnt tested and regulated.

And for all you looking to get into shape: eat healthy and excersize; Im sure gliko would back me up on this.

Forget whether or not it works for a second, the fact that herbal remedies are unregulated and untested is seriously disturbing to me. st johns wart for example is a very dangerous drug when combined with other perscription medications (its actually dangerous alone if your bipolar) and since most doctors dont know what herbal remedies patients are taking its hard for them to protect you from harm. With perscription medicines its all catologed in a database or your personal health records so doctors and pharmesists can make sure that you dont have complications due to combos of medicines.

Modern medicine may not be perfect but at least its heavily researched and controlled.

When you do a real detox like the one I'm talking about, one can

poop 15-30 pounds. It's all poo that is stuck in your digestive track

and other parts before your butt. It'll get you shitting and get your

tummy flat. I'm getting ready to fuck tons of island girls in hawaii!

15-30 pounds!:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i'm not really down with mainstream medicine, just like mainstream media and other shit. i don't really want to delegate away all my decisions to a doctor that has been trained moreso in prescription medicines and supporting the pharamaceutical industry than actually HEALING. notice how much mainstream medicine has things that "treat" your ailment indefinitely, but not a whole lot in terms of real solutions that give you long term benefit? yeah, exercise, fruits+veggies, positive outlook and staying away from stress are going to do a lot more for something than an indefinite supply of prozac.

herbs are fucking scary.

i tried taking a daily vitamin that contained all different types of herbs.

my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. horrible.

well maybe you should know what you're taking before you take it, ever think of that one? like dude, this one time i took this freaky pill and my dick was hard for like, 4 hours. i couldn't even go outside because people would just stare at my full fledged boner and all eyes were on me :rolleyes:

in all seriousness, were you taking some herbal weight loss supplement with ephedra in it or something?

no i think this is where the problem lies. Since anyone can buy herbal supliments it can make things tricky. Nobody thinks herbs are going to be bad for you, i mean its only a plant right? Wrong. Since most people will buy herbals w/o consulting a G.P. they can put themselves at risk. Moral of the story, herbals need to be regulated.

yeah I kind of agree with that, the FDA is so far slanted towards pharmaceuticals that they don't really regulate much else ("THE FDA HAS NOT EVALUATED ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS......"), so company X can put whatever herbal combination in their product that they want, and you don't really know which brand has integrity vs. which doesn't. than again i'd hope the regulation wouldn't result in corruption as is often the case.

but don't believe the catface. :rolleyes: pssh.

Well you were educated at at a backrubbing school... I think I'll take my chances with a 12oz stranger.:)

Oh BTW I've spoken with several people whom have done this, and several REAL "health care

Professtionals" and this is perfectly healthy to do as long as you don't constantly do it. Colon

Cleansing for a month is ok, the problem lies when you do it for 3 months or start and stop it. So,

pictures of my poop will be comming via CH.0 soon. Anyone doing the lemonade diet thing

MAKE SURE DO A LIVER CLEANSE after it, because it passes tons of toxins durring that time.

:)