Jesus Claus shat on my insides!

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Jesus Claus the sin from my insides!

i learned about the toxins built up in body/flushing them out a while back in massage school. It's some pretty sick shit.

you shouldn't detox for more than 4 days at a time though.

because you technically only need 3 days to detox your body, if done correctly. Anything exceeding that can become dangerous, and you end up depleting important vitamins and minerals from the body.

and i wouldn't waste money on shit like that. There may be other ingredients in there that you don't want to be fucking with, that super flush out your colon.

The easiest and safest detox is with the lemonade mix. It's got cayenne pepper, some honey, some lemon and water. Recipes are floating around the internet everywhere.

and i wouldn't waste money on shit like that. There may be other ingredients in there that you don't want to be fucking with, that super flush out your colon.

The easiest and safest detox is with the lemonade mix. It's got cayenne pepper, some honey, some lemon and water. Recipes are floating around the internet everywhere.

YO yo catface fuck all that.. those are horses of different colors.. like orange and apple.. HORSE APPLES!!!!!!!

THE LEMONADE CLEANSE — This recipe is to be used just in the morning. You may eat for the rest of the day. Please combine the following ingredients.

WATER: 1 quart of water. Should be spring water, filtered water or distilled water.

LEMONS: Juice of two freshly squeezed lemons or three limes. Lemon helps food move through the stomach, it's a natural antacid because it helps the stomach's natural bicarbonate work; people who wake in the morning feeling bloated and nauseous and can't face breakfast should drink lemon in water. It cleanses the liver and increases expectoration and thins mucus.

MAPLE SYRUP: 4 teaspoons of maple syrup. Maple syrup contains an abundance of minerals. This is used for calories and sweetness.

CAYENNE PEPPER: ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper warms and improves blood flow to the hands, feet and the internal organs. It also relieves gas and colic. Cayenne pepper stimulates the secretion of digestive juices, treats infections and stomach ulcers that are caused by a bacteria.

you can use the lemonade detox throughout the entire day. You get better results if you use it for 3 days straight with no food, because that way you flush out all of the excess salts and toxins built up in the body.

seriously fuck that. I'm doning it, you'll see the pictures, I'll prolly live 20 years longer because of it! on the real!:p

yea but if you're not willing to change your diet/stop smoking, the detox is a waste of time, because youre just putting toxins right back in the body.