Rusted Train Makeovers Mag is here

a605writer

What's up everyone? It's Big Jack Ske (knighted by the one and only master blaster of disaster Dego Ske). Issue 1 is finally done so here's a little post to let you all know what's up. Issue 1 is a short 20 pages but packed with quality stuff cause I'm looking to get the name out etc for a much fatter issue 2. This issue has got lots of panels, a married couples section, a section of e2e's and whole cars, interviews with Lep and Denz, and some stamped and dissed pieces on the back cover. Send $6 (includes S&H) to:

Rusted Train Makeovers Mag

P.O. Box 210

Clarendon Hills, IL 60514

Cash and checks are cool so make the checks payable to Jack Slaughter. If you are worried about me taking your money, my insurance to you is that you can come to my town and look me up in the phone book now that you know my name or wait at my P.O. Box. I never post because I'm greedy as hell about my flicks, but those who I trade with know I've been putting in work so don't thinking I'm slacking. I'm too attached to my flicks to let just anyone see them. These are a few from today and last week, not much on the quantity tip cause like I said, I'm a little greedy haha. Won't show you all the finest of the finer things cause you gotta buy the mag for that, so here's some decent stuff. I'm planning on getting the fatter Issue 2 out sometime in summer so be on look out for that too.

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_5722.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5401.jpg

IMG_6414.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.