Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IHATEU

americas next top model

a few smashes on the show becides tyra...some need to eat a fucking burger though...

elicia, one of the top smashes on the show...

cw-antm-felicia-container_003942-c5263f-500x667.jpg

felicia, one of the top smashes on the show...

i like this photo because you can ALMOST see her pussy...

I have a friend who crashes at my crib constantly, who stays up all night then sleeps during the day. So, one day I get up at like 5 AM for work and he's watching an America's Next Top Model marathon, because "it was the only thing on"

Ever since then I catch him watching it when I'm not looking, and discussing it with my sister. Faggot.

Tyra is a cunt-she would fuck a retard on her show if it meant better ratings I'd still smash of course,I'd smash pretty much anything though

i hate tyra "if my ego was any bigger i would literally turn inside-out from having my head stuck up my own ass" banks, but i'm guilty of watching (and enjoying) this show

if i was on tv i'd fuck a retard for better ratings too. you realize how much money you'd get the next time your contract is up for having practiced your marital rights with a retard on cable tv? dude, id be richer than michael jackson would be if he didnt buy things like life size elephants made out of angel farts and jew gold.

sex with retard. lots of money. richer than michael jackson would be if he didnt buy things like life size elephants made out of angel farts and jew gold.

that basically sums it up.

cable tv you rollerblading hacker. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE ON TV.

like seriously, remember when michael jackson with a vagina showed her nipple on tv? son, nipples have been around for YEARS, but that shit was un-fuckwithable for what? a month?

i saw exactly 10 minutes of this tonight. That blone bitch who talks like she has down syndrom needs to be slaughtered infront of her mother.

cw-antm-jael-container_003945-79e8a6-500x667.jpg

I would like start my day off by punching this girl in the throat everyday for the rest of my life. I woulnd't even fuck her. I'd pay convicted rapists to have their way with her while her parents watch. Everyday for ever.

why was that girl flipping out crying when they first brought her out to meet tyra?

crackheads

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now