So...Who's been to Cleveland?

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was there once for...um..'business'.

i dont remember a whole lot about it, but the hotel was weird and 2 live crew had girls that let you put glow sticks in their ass.

it was very odd.

i heard your commuter trains are pretty easy to hit. i talked with heist about going out there a few months before he passed.

you've got derek hess, which is sort of a big deal in a small deal kinda way.

i don't know shit about cleveland.

all i know is that a lot of blacks and arabs stay in that part... (arabs in michigan, ohio area). when i think of white people from there i keep thinking about drew carrey. i imagine them being like most Midwestern whites (chicago, etc.) -- fat, white, have a lot of pride in their football team, eat a lot of chilli dogs and have keg parties and scream. seems like a shithole for the most part.

Guest spectr

oh man cleveland.. one word of advice don't be black with dreadlocks downtown... its just asking to get fucked with.. oh wait thats everywhere nevermind...

but no I actually have some decent memories of partying in cleveland... and at least its not dayton...

i was there once for...um..'business'.

i dont remember a whole lot about it, but the hotel was weird and 2 live crew had girls that let you put glow sticks in their ass.

it was very odd.

Oh man, I remember that! I was at that show that night.

i don't know shit about cleveland.

all i know is that a lot of blacks and arabs stay in that part... (arabs in michigan, ohio area). when i think of white people from there i keep thinking about drew carrey. i imagine them being like most Midwestern whites (chicago, etc.) -- fat, white, have a lot of pride in their football team, eat a lot of chilli dogs and have keg parties and scream. seems like a shithole for the most part.

It's like you've lived here for your whole life.

It's like you've lived here for your whole life.

come to think of it, the closest i've come to cleveland was when driving on the 80 interstate just south of cleveland (coming up from DC). i don't think the 80 goes through cleveland but it comes close. never stopped there. only toledo. i think not stopping in cleveland was a good thing.

i went with my dad, we got lost right....so here I am a fat white 11 year old canadian kid and my dad thinks it funny to tell me to go up to the biggest black guy I've ever seen in my life and ask him for directions...........i remeber my heart beating so hard i could hear it in my ears......

the flats are always a good time, haven't been back in years but it was always good to walk around, especially in the summer when a festival or two would come through

All the frat boys turned the Flats into a punch palace, then the ravers made it a drug haven. All the clubs got shut down a few years ago. R.I.P. Flats