another post from tue skinny..>

tue skinny

whats your biggest fear.of alltime

whats your biggest fear. you know. liike what you were afraid of since you were a kid.. mine is this big fat chik with somemanny fuckin rolls that would follow me and when i went to bed she was waiting there on the side with a knife.her faced look like jon goodman with makeup and long. hair.. GOD ITS AWFUL. i gotta think of a new fear. cuz im about to killl someone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what scares me the most as a little kid and still does scare me are the sketches done by sketch artists to find a criminal. like that one damn scary show called "unsolved mysteries". the intro music scares the shit outta me and all the freaky stories and drawings of the criminals. oh yea, that show america's most wanted scares me too. fuck that. changing the channel. what's weird is, i like to watch ghost stories that are featured on the discovery channel. sometimes i like to scare myself. i'm a funny and weird person, i know.

this si going to sound dumb but I have always been afraid of dying..I don't beleive in a form of the afterlife so I am so scared that when I die ist all over and nothing exists, not time, not thaught, not a thing.

another thing that is odd is after the rest of your body shuts down there is this 6 to 12 minute period where your brain is still alive and you are in a dream like state. Considering tht most dreams seem like hours apon hours and can take place in actuality a matter of seconds. This long dream could be the eternity that people dream of as the afterlife...I just saw a weird movie that has my brain going everywhere.

Originally posted by Devilush

what scares me the most as a little kid and still does scare me are the sketches done by sketch artists to find a criminal. like that one damn scary show called "unsolved mysteries". the intro music scares the shit outta me and all the freaky stories and drawings of the criminals. oh yea, that show america's most wanted scares me too. fuck that. changing the channel. what's weird is, i like to watch ghost stories that are featured on the discovery channel. sometimes i like to scare myself. i'm a funny and weird person, i know.

dear god! i forgot about unsolved mysteries. that music... those photos. give me the creeps. to this day it'll make me scared of the dark and running to my bed to hide under the covers.

Guest BROWNer

this sounds corny, but the video for thriller seriously fucked

me up for a few years when it was premiered on friday night

videos...this was when i was an obsessed little kid....there's

a whole story behind it, but basically my parents woke me up

out of a deep snooze to check it and i came in right around

the part my hero started to transform...i ran out and my parents

found me lying on the bathroom floor stiff with white skin....

that video fucked me up for years.....its pretty fucked when i think about it....

it set off a whole slew of shit, including this recurring nightmare of

this old dead decayed lady that used to visit me at the bottom

of my bed some nights.....ugh..i tried to watch thriller a few

years later, it happened to be playing on a tv in zellers....it

still shook me up.....years later i saw it again and laughed

my ass off. poor kid.

Originally posted by Devilush

like that one damn scary show called "unsolved mysteries". the intro music scares the shit outta me .

Damn devilush, my girlfriend too is afraid of that opening music too. She always changes the channel when it come on.

Originally posted by Pistol

Damn devilush, my girlfriend too is afraid of that opening music too. She always changes the channel when it come on.

and i bet cha that she changes th channel when the intro comes on but she changes it back when she thinks it has ended and proceeds to watch it but when a scary part comes on, she mutes it with her hands over her eyes. well she might not do that, but i sure as hell do.

Guest willy.wonka

im not really scared of anything....

i have been sitting here wondering,but only my nightmares come up and i dont have those too often.

i used to be scared of "COUNT DRACULA"..

IM SCARED THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO BE WITH THE ONLY GIRL I REALLY LOVED.she haunts my mind.and im not really scared of that.

all the times i have almost died,i felt relief,but i love living.

im scared of my mother dying and i not being there...mostly losing people i love,friends and family..but i know.

so i guess what ever it is..it has to be a evil spiritual force that will grab me and beat me up,but i have delt with that and im not really scared anymore...i got supernatural powers myself....

fear is what destroys the mind and i fear no evil.i fear God,but he tells me not too.

i fear for those who have too much fear..

dont be scary..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh fuck, Brown, you just reminded me of a buncha shit...

I didn't mind Thriller much until the end, when Michael Jackson looks back and he's got yellow eyes... Somehow I had no problem with decayed zombie dancers doing the wave, but Michael Jackson with yellow eyes scarred me for life.

There was this video by Genesis where all the people in it, including the band, we're portrayed by these grotesque fucking puppets which scared the living shit outta me. Phil Collins was especially scary in it, as was Ronald Reagan. My big brother made me watch it over and over on MTV until I wasn't scared of it anymore.

The first time Robocop came out, I had to cover my eyes when the guy got dumped in acid and was melting all over the place.

Along the same lines, I was also scared shitless by the ending of Gremlins, when Stripe pops out of the muck and he's all melted and shit.

More later. Beer,

El Mamerro

brownman. thriller hemmed me up pretty bad too.

when i was little i had a really irrational fear of moths. and to some extent i still do. i think it was the combination of them being right outside the windows when it was dark (mostly the dark), their large numbers and also their color- which looks like death. grey. decaying. fleshy. yeah, they fucking freaked me out.

Archived