Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SKEKSIS

Getting Caught Painting Out Of State

Alright, so what's the deal with this?

What happens if you're over 18 years of age, living in the US, visiting another state and you get caught painting? Is it possible to just head back to your home state and JUST have a warrant in the state you get caught in? Will the warrant show up in your records back home? Give me the scoop!

if its a felony its gonna be real hard to duck out on.

if its just a ticket and they dont physically arrest and take you to jail, its probably something you dont need to worry about, but in that case the penalty would probably be not very much money so i dont see why it would be necessary to try to avoid forever.

Felony, if you get in trouble anywhere they will extrodite you back to the stat you have a felony in, misteminor you will still have a warrent, only in that county/state, and if you get in trouble in the county/state again you will get slapped with that other charge and prolly sit in county jail for a jew days. If you got poped and its no big deal, i would just take care of it real quick.

Guest spectr

Well my advice is to go deal with it.. odds are since you live out of state you will get probation in the state you got caught in, and a fine or something along those lines... If you don't deal with it, it will come back to bite you in the ass later on in life.. Anytime you go to apply for a job and they do a background check which most jobs do nowadays they will see a warrant from that state.. also it will be a pain in the ass whenever you get stopped by the police. The state can have you held for up to 30 days in most places to decide if they want to pick you up... spending 30 days in jail not knowing if you are getting shipped out of state really fucking sucks... some states will hold you longer then 30 days... and then if they do decide to transport you you depending on how far away the state is you could spend weeks driving cross country locked in some van all day.. if they decide they don't want to extradite you one time it doesn't mean that they won't come grab you the next time, or get the local authorities to come to your house with a warrant to grab you at some later point in time... It really depends on the state, and the county you got caught in if they are going to do anything to you. Also if you don't deal with it the locals are going to know who you are and what you write if they feel like looking into it after they stop you... so it can be a pain in the fucking ass...

Of course you could always skip out on it if you feel like it.. don't go back to the state for a few years and wait for them to purge the case from the system... cases like this usually get purged after about 10 years depending on where you got caught... if it was a major city with a high crime rate odds are good you can just ditch out without many problems, and they will purge the case after a while... but then again you better hope that they keep having their funds tied up with shit they would rather prosecute then some kid from out of state for graffiti... One of my boys got pulled from across the country on a misdemeanor possession charge when they were trying to fill beds after opening up a new jail where he had his warrant... Kid spent 2 weeks waiting for them to pick him up, a week getting there, then got there and got kicked out and the charges dropped since they had filled all the beds and had decided he wasn't worth prosecuting after all... needless to say he was kinda pissed at getting dragged across the country only to have them drop the charges...

honestly... I don't even know why I bothered telling you this... I probably should have just posted some sarcastic response and not wasted a few minutes of my day posting an actual response... Oh yeah, next time ask a fucking lawyer not 12oz...

Guest spectr
thinking "not get caught" doesn't always make it true.

if you get caught out of state, even if it's a misdemeanor, when you get pulled over or you go to take a new picture for your license you will be arrested and you will ride the jail bus back to the state you visited and it will suck.

if you do the decent thing and go to court, pay your fines, etc you can probably get a deal to where "if you pay X fines and don't come back" you don't serve much time and don't have to take a probation deal.

don't be a dumbass. and remember, graffiti is illegal, and if you don't have the balls to serve 7-30 days (the most someone would get, even on a low-level felony graffiti charge, if you ask me, with 2 for 1 time, etc) or up to 9 months in jail for it then don't do it. it's just like selling drugs or racing cars or any other crime, jail is part of it if you choose to stay at it forever.

man the new picture for a license, will not get you arrested... getting pulled over does not automatically get you arrested either..

but I do agree with the if you don't have the balls to serve time comment.. if you write you gotta accept the fact that at some point in time you will be arrested and be prepared for that..

while I am at it.. some friendly advice for out of state illegal activities...

Most cities have a o.r. program that will get you out with no problems provided you can provide an address and a phone number of someone inside that city...

Get a fake address.. know it wel, andl them that is where you are staying while you are inside the city... get a free voicemail box for whatever city you might be in.. the number will work as the number for who you are staying with... they will call the number and leave a message... and if you get arrested one of your boys can call in and verify your info from another phone... it can save you spending a weekend in jail on some petty shit... or weeks in jail on some major shit..

Those 2 things right there have saved me for spending time a few places.. as long as they think you live there they will usually let you out on non violent charges with no bail..

i wuld fuckin slapp tha cop and not tellim my real name when he caught me, i mean he cant reele pull up my real name since im ian anothar state....

Guest spectr
i wuld fuckin slapp tha cop and not tellim my real name when he caught me, i mean he cant reele pull up my real name since im ian anothar state....

ok you have to be someone just fucking around and acting like a retard... Since I can not believe someone as retarded as you seem to be could figure out how to use the internet... I don't think you have made one decent post your entire time on 12oz...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this