unemployment

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

even 6 months would be cool

im not looking for some kind of pension for years and years its just a transitional period......

the guy who told me the rate for my state told me that my state (massachusetts) was the 1st or 2nd in terms of payouts for unemployment in the country...

im not gonna say any more until i get all the details though....

Transparent, I've been through unemployment in your home state.

1. They take a look at how much you've made over the last 4 fiscal quarters, and average it out.

2. They give you about 70 Percent per week (biweekly) of what you used to make, if I remember correctly, and they give you the option of paying taxes with these checks, or at the end of the year, I recommend paying them as you go, as I didn't and had to pay alot when I filed.

3. When I was unemployed in '02, the longest it would last was 7 Months, and that was a special deal because of people affected/laid off as a result of the 9/11 attacks.

4. They do make you check in and prove you are looking for work, but it ain't that bad and they are easilly foolable... I was only able to find part time work in my industry after 3 months, and was able to stay on a reduced unemployment check, and get paid from work.

5. If you go to school I believe they have special shit for that as well, this is eventually what I ended up doing, but I didn't collect after I went back.

good looks BMC...like i said im gonna take a closer look at what its all about and i dont mean to llok like a lazy piece of shit because i'm really not i just want to look at all my options....

Yeah man, no problem.

Look at it this way...

Being in the service I'm sure you've had it a bit rough for a while and you could use a vacation.

Might as well milk the state for a month or two and live it up, hell, go on a tax-payer funded vacation and find out what its like to live like a politician.

Of course, if you do come back, and you end up on unemployment, throw a couple Margaritas my way. :)

I DONT KNOW B. NIGGAS CANNED YOUR BOY...MY LAST BOSS SMOKED SO MUCH WEED THAT BITCH COULDNT REMEMBER DEADLINES FOR SHIT AND WAS CONSTANTLY ASKIN ME FOR SHIT 2 WEEKS BEFORE IT WAS DUE, IT DIDNT HELP THAT I WAS A SMART ASS AND WHEN HER ASSISTANT APPROACHED ME ON SOME HOLLA SHIT I SHUT HER DOWN...IT WAS A WRAP FROM THERE THE BITCH HAD IT OUT FOR ME, NOT TO MENTION I SAW HER MAN WITH ANOTHER BITCH...WHEN DID I SEE HER MAN? WHEN I WAS WITH MY DUDE RUNNIN THIS LITTLE WEED DELIVERY SHIT AND THE NIGGA COPPED 4 DUBS TO SMOKE IN THE TELLY WITH HIS OTHER BITCH!! (TRUE STORY!) SOMEBODY FOUND OUT AND SNITCHED SO THEY MADE UP SOME FAKE REASON TO FIRE ME AND TO AVOID A CASE I DIDNT EVEN STEP FOOT IN THAT PLACE AGAIN CUZ I WOULDA FUCKED SOMEBODY UP. SO YEAH, I NEED SOME NEW SHIT ASAP BEFORE APRIL 5TH CUZ I GOT RENT ON POINT TILL THEN.

dude your fucking dominican, slap on your steal toe sandles and roll on to some construction sites............i got a good story to tell you about me, an ak 47 and a construction site in San .D.

Stop being a such a lazy american and break that back!