Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

SeanBaby

This guy writes for EGM (videogame magazine) and a local paper called "The Wave"

He is basically hilarious. Infact I'm pretty sure me and him could get along pretty well, if he is anything like his articles.

seanbaby.com

You're welcome.

I used to be an EGM head back in the day till shit went downwards. I think they left ziff davis if i remember correctly but now the magazines are mad thin.

Who the fuck fantasizes about hanging out with some local part-timing blogger? I think if youre going to start a thread about hanging with journalists, you at least need to be thinking of tilting brew with someone of Hunter S Thompson caliber.

I guess one of the bands I am playing with is gonna be featured in an article for some magazine. I am really not sure what the fuck its for I just know the photographer has worked for Time Magazine and won some awards...

Who the fuck fantasizes about hanging out with some local part-timing blogger? I think if youre going to start a thread about hanging with journalists, you at least need to be thinking of tilting brew with someone of Hunter S Thompson caliber.

fantasizes? what the fuck are you on about? i said we would probably get along. i didnt say "i wish me and him hung out"

and why the fuck would i want to hang out with a dead guy?

I remember reading the nes page a lot a couple years ago...

This shit is funny.

"He finds the four cool kids in the same parking garage, who after finishing off a half a pound of weed and a fifth of scotch, are only barely too torn up to ride their skateboards well. That's it. I'll tell you right now, if I washed a bag of pot down with a bottle of scotch, I couldn't even identify a skateboard if you put it next to a pile of fish. So you can say what you want about how lame and carefully multi-cultural they are; these damn geeks know how to party."

I used to subscribe to EGM and seanbaby had some of the best articles in there. He reviewed the worst games coming out, his shit had me rollin just as hard as Mero.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now