Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeweyVonGumpsteinAndTheWiz

the black donnely

F*cking Brilliant. Can't believe it got made on a network. Best thing I've seen since The Wire. Hoping it gets the ratings to keep going, but I'm a little nervous it'll end up canceled. Seems too good to be recognized.

asside from background bias this show is good, dude just put it down for his brother...loyality

but how you gonna shoot the place all up, wipe the gun but touch the door 5 diferent ways with both hands...

I missed it last night, but I'll definitely torrent it. I hope it ain't too cliche, though, as the commercial kind of let on.

Haggis is good, but Crash was a wack movie.

yeah crash sucked...fucking sympathist movie

and the IDEA of this show is good and its entertaining but VERY stereotypical and cliche for sure!

i got up to the bit where jimmy killed the hostage and then turned it off. this show sucked ass. i won't be watching again

you missed the end which was pretty fresh. tommy and the middle brother with the gambling problem shot up the italians and killed the boss, and the irish boss too. killed like four dudes in total now the italians are gonna be looking for tommy and the rest of the brothers. jimmy is all doped up on heroin, shit is a fucking great show. jimmy is the kid from that movie the sandlot.

but how you gonna shoot the place all up, wipe the gun but touch the door 5 diferent ways with both hands...

Exactly, in fact I felt like a bunch of the show was full of crap like that. Like when the kid got beat up - he runs in the same direction as the car can go instead of running across the street behind it, than he runs directly into the guy he was running from. It wouldn't matter to me except it was a pivitol part of the show. I hate lazy writing but I'll watch a few more episodes to give it a chance...

that's all well and good, HS, but the guys they cast in the lead roles all look about 15, and as scary as the easter bunny wearing mittens

ok, they did cast some unrealistic looking irish hoodlums... but i think jimmy actually was pretty well cast for the part of a junkie. i liked when the detectives got him and were like, "you're under arrest for the theft of that truck yada yada yada"... and he's like, "thats it?" and theyre like, "why you got something else you need to confess?" and he's all, "nah im good."

i'd be suprised if it lasts 4 episodes. actually, it might last a little longer considering it has heroes as a lead in. and that'll be the only reason it gets ratings

it wont last past a season but i will watch cuz the debacle of the white rapper is over so my 10slot is open!

and yeah Liver your totally right, how you gonna run into the arms of some dudes that are after you, i would have been under the L tracks fast...

asside from background bias this show is good, dude just put it down for his brother...loyality

not to be a dick, because I noticed that too, but ..... a print on a door to a bar... not exactly incriminating evidence.

all technical details aside, this show could be good. I like the naration element.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now