the black donnely

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you missed the end which was pretty fresh. tommy and the middle brother with the gambling problem shot up the italians and killed the boss, and the irish boss too. killed like four dudes in total now the italians are gonna be looking for tommy and the rest of the brothers. jimmy is all doped up on heroin, shit is a fucking great show. jimmy is the kid from that movie the sandlot.

but how you gonna shoot the place all up, wipe the gun but touch the door 5 diferent ways with both hands...

Exactly, in fact I felt like a bunch of the show was full of crap like that. Like when the kid got beat up - he runs in the same direction as the car can go instead of running across the street behind it, than he runs directly into the guy he was running from. It wouldn't matter to me except it was a pivitol part of the show. I hate lazy writing but I'll watch a few more episodes to give it a chance...

ok, they did cast some unrealistic looking irish hoodlums... but i think jimmy actually was pretty well cast for the part of a junkie. i liked when the detectives got him and were like, "you're under arrest for the theft of that truck yada yada yada"... and he's like, "thats it?" and theyre like, "why you got something else you need to confess?" and he's all, "nah im good."

asside from background bias this show is good, dude just put it down for his brother...loyality

but how you gonna shoot the place all up, wipe the gun but touch the door 5 diferent ways with both hands...

not to be a dick, because I noticed that too, but ..... a print on a door to a bar... not exactly incriminating evidence.

all technical details aside, this show could be good. I like the naration element.