THE NEXT FREIGHT BOOK

Droolo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

:scrambled:

Do we really need a book? What's the point of wasting your money on a dumb physical object that takes up space next to all your other useless crap?

If you want to look at flicks, look at the forum. If you want to know who held down the Midwest in 94 nigga, ask your friends. Unless it has stories about how Snafu bought a 12 year old sex slave from Bulgaria or something, with pictures of course.

:lol:WERD<

hahaha.. this shit is funny.. but for real KOS didn't get no shine, and they deserve it..

and further more half the cats you retards mentioned were in the first book...

also the whole book should probably be all BS =-)

double cosigned. KOS ran trains so hard its rediculious.

since the book was put together from more of a research perspective, a lot of the cats that were really running in the 90s were missed all together. i started benching in 1992 and although there wasnt shit running back then i was catching certian people often, often for that time period that is. but from a publishing standpoint, i dont really think there is a market for another freight book..I cant imagine a publisher investing 15 grand into something a very small segment of an already small graffiti population would be into....or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
this thread is funny! theres always sour-grape-niggas when a book comes out. i'm sure you'll have plenty more chances to shine in the hundreds of other freight books that come out.

the person who started this thread was in the book - in a big way. sure there were people who were there and got missed, but the same is true for subway art and stye wars...ask Henry. in something as vast and abstract as writing on trains its impossible to get EVERYBODY who should be in it. the book is dope and will go down in history - but i doubt there will be another published book about freight train graffiti. maybe when freights are like 100 years old or something. we will all be dead by then so it really does not matter.