DIRTY LAUNDRY.....

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

wouldnt be a bad idea. except I lack the intimidation factor a large black man has...

seeing as im a short female.

what kinda dude pulls a gun on a girl anyhow?

its called a test run. if he can un your shit hes one step closer to hitting the block for some real stick ups.

4 days and were still page 1.... dirty things last the longest.

Fuck I thought I knew how to do laundry and it turns out I dont have the mental aptitude for it so whenever I can get a girl to my house I lure them with the can you help me with my laundry line. Chicks dig laundry for some reason or they dig the fact that I am vulnerable and need help on certain things. Anyways fuck doing laundry for yourself when theres a ton of girls you know out there willing to do it for you.

its called a test run. if he can un your shit hes one step closer to hitting the block for some real stick ups.

4 days and were still page 1.... dirty things last the longest.

YEAH THIS IS CORRECT, ANYBODY CAN PULL OUT A GUN, BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE THE ILL FACIAL EXPRESSION AND STANCE AND OPENING LINE AND ALL THAT SO NIGGAS REALLY THINK "IF I DONT GIVE THIS NIGGA MY CHAIN AND MY VANSON, HE'S GONNA BLOW MY BRAINS ALL OVER VYSE" OTHERWISE YOU'LL PROLLY GET THE GUN SLAPPED OUTTA YOUR HAND AND END UP LOSING THE MONEY YOU INVESTED IN YOUR PISTOL.

Fuck I thought I knew how to do laundry and it turns out I dont have the mental aptitude for it so whenever I can get a girl to my house I lure them with the can you help me with my laundry line. Chicks dig laundry for some reason or they dig the fact that I am vulnerable and need help on certain things. Anyways fuck doing laundry for yourself when theres a ton of girls you know out there willing to do it for you.

WORD I DO THE SAME THING FOR GENERAL HOUSE UPKEEP. ILL CALL SHORTY UP LIKE "YO WHATS GOOD?"..."NAH IM CHILLIN, IM MAD MY CRIB IS A FUCKIN MESS, SHIT IS DEPRESSING"..."OH WORD? THATS WASSUP"..."YEAH COME THROUGH I'LL LITE UP"

AND BY LITE UP I MEAN WHEN YOUR DONE DOING MY DISHES AND MOPPING ILL LET YOU PLAY WITH MY DICK WHILE I WATCH MAURY.