DIRTY LAUNDRY.....

heavyLox

The laundry pile is sky high. and it might be easier to just buy new clothes.

i don’t have laundry in my spot right now. and i have to go to the Laundromat around the corner. generally i sneak some essentials in to the lady’s laundry on the sly.

What i love/ hate about the laundry experience:

• Spanish language TV on full blast, speak been blown years ago, sounds like a bad AM station.
  • Wild ass kids being bad and then getting beaten viciously cause Spanish moms don’t play.
  • Local gossip
  • Unemployed househusbands who look more beat down then the kids.
  • Quarters pulling my pants down, although this new spot works on the 'card' reader system, which also blows cause it cost X amount to buy the card then you have to put money on it ( i got 5 on it everyday)
  • Walking down the street like a jackass with a big bag of laundry

I have yet to find the HOT GIRL Laundromat. hot girls where do you clean your skivvies?

SO SHANNELL ZEEEROW where and how to you do laundry? can i drop of some items to add to your loads? I got quarters.

***** i also notice that 99% of threads started by or added to by hev seem to almost immediately go cold... hev the thread cooler. how will the streak go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I got a machine in the house....it makes my clothes clean.

Sucks for you....sometimes the Miss wants to clean our comforters. That requires a special washer, so it means a trip to the laundromat.

That is a trip I dread for the same reasons as yours.

I got a machine in the house....it makes my clothes clean.

Sucks for you....sometimes the Miss wants to clean our comforters. That requires a special washer, so it means a trip to the laundromat.

That is a trip I dread for the same reasons as yours.

this is the second time i have lived somewhere without facilities....I own the machines. but they are too big to jerry rig, in the current spot.

Im pretty sure the beezies wash their under bit coveres by hand, or at least the ones i know do, but they do have other things that need be done.

I spent probably 3/4 of my life having to haul all my laundry to the local spot. local meaning 3 blocks away. and not only mine but also my mother's and Brother's. essentially I would be there all day.. but instead of spanish moms yelling at kids it was polish grandmas slapping the younguns... my brpother had his brand new nikes stolen outta the machine once.

ghetto life.

now im set. washer and dryer in the house. thank god. you can never appreciate the luxury of doing what you want while your clothes dry till youve had to sit there staring at the dust bunnies in the laundrymat.

MY MOM OD BLESSED ME LEAVING HER SHITS IN MY CRIB THAT WAS A SUPER GOODLOOK B FOR REAL. [i LOVE YOU MA] THE LAUNDROMAT IS FUCKIN BORING B. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE LAUNDROMAT IS BUMPING INTO YOUR DUDES DOING THEY LAUNDRY, OR THEY SHORTIES WHO WILL RELAY THE MESSAGE THAT "MERO GOT 10 ON IT WHATS POPPIN WITH THIS DUB OF PURP" WITHOUT ME HAVING TO WASTE MINUTES ON MY PRECIOUS CELLY. THE LAUNDRY SPOT BY KINGSBRIDGE NEXT TO THE DOMINICAN SPOT BE HAVING SOME BITCHES IN THERE SOMETIMES, BUT IM GOOD ON BAGGIN BITCHES DOING LAUNDRY, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE PULLS OUT THE VICKYS THAT SMELL LIKE DEAD TROUT. IM GOODIE!!!

the apartment i live in has 1 washer and 1 dryer for 12 units.That just blows along with the price of 2 bucks to wash and 1 buck to dry. I usually just wait about 2 weeks and go to the laundry mat with 5-8 loads of laundry. It is faster and cheaper then my building. Also it is right next to a tanning salon so i see nice ass the whole time i am doing my laundry..But it was better when my ex was doing it for me oh well that is life.