PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFULS

heavyLox

So how are we feeling about the gigantic race for prez.

this is going to be and historic race. A black man, and a WOman, and the normals. THis is the perfect time for the two minorities to cancel them selves out, it already seems like Obamama, and Shrillary are going to go neck to neck and basically drive folks to other candidates. which is kinda sad casue personally i think it would great to have a NON status quo pres, if only in the sense that it would shake things up a bit and maybe allow others and ourselve rethink our stances and opinions.

However so far i have heard the most encouraging talk from John Edwards.

LETS HAVE A LOOK:

0112-01.jpg

350px-Hillary_Rodham_Clinton.jpg

john-mccain.jpg

21S11_R,0.jpg

01.jpg

051104_BillRichardson_hsmall.widec.jpg

050302_hagel_vmed.widec.jpg

NewtGingrich.jpg

Sam%2520Brownback%2520Official%2520Photo%25202%2520-%2520with%2520background.jpg

this is not a complete list of runner and thinkers of runners

can you name them all by face? what are the issues you care about? this is not CH0 right? lets talk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeh i hear. I hated kerry but edwards seems legit as far as politicians go. I would like to see what comes up if he becomes the democratic candidate. Right now he's saying and doing all the right things which is a red flag for me. But at least he hasnt tried to learn how to surf or some dumb shit like that to try to pull you youth. I mean seriously do they think that it actually works?

OBAMA seems like he would be good at it and have some good things in store

for us but i don't think he is gonna win i have heard some many thing like a

white women will win presidency will win before a black person but if he was elected

i think he would be good...it funny he has a shit load of money on him

Goerge Clooney

Steven Spielberg

Morgan Freeman

some dreamworks people

and more people...

why do you people vote anyway? it's not like voting will change anything for the better, if it did change things in favor of the people it would be illegal to vote.

Voting is like eating at Mcdonalds. There's really nothing good to eat there but you still eat there because it's all you can afford at the moment, because Mcdonalds tells you to and you don't know anywhere better to eat under the circumstances. After you eat it, you get the bubble gut and wish you wouldv'e eaten better food. And In the end all it produces is a foul smelling waste that clogs your toilet.

when i die? When i die i'll be too busy fighting off the whisperings of Shaitan (the devil) to complain. What is there to complain about if your'e dying? or dead? The only thing I need when I'm dead is my good deeds and rememberence of God, nothing else.

Not hillary clinton or Obama. I'll just need my pure beleif and the forgiveness of Allah.

Sorry if I misunderstood your comment.

obama and hilary aren't 'not status quo' they're exactly the same as any other politician except one has a pussy and the other one is an uncle tom

they may be the same in stance and many other ways... However ebing Female and Black are fairly sizable humps that push them out of the status quo.... which is why theres so much chatter abou tit for good or ill.

when i die? When i die i'll be too busy fighting off the whisperings of Shaitan (the devil) to complain. What is there to complain about if your'e dying? or dead? The only thing I need when I'm dead is my good deeds and rememberence of God, nothing else.

Not hillary clinton or Obama. I'll just need my pure beleif and the forgiveness of Allah.

Sorry if I misunderstood your comment.

I dont doubt there is way too much importance put on the dead. And as you said, the dead have no worries. However in the sense that once you pass, things you have concerns over will still be alive, it may be in your benfit to believe what you believe while also adding to the system with n whcih you live rather then just isolating your self and sherking your responsibilities as a citizen; to participate in civic affairs.

Anyway id rather not get into a god or belief discussion here. i was sjtu curious how people were feeling about the candidates or potentials.

i have no idea what kucinich is up to these days, but last pres running he was the most normal, human dude out there and was willing to break the status quo (which is what is needed imo). in the american model of hyper masculinity, he's probably looking a little meek in the collective conscience unfortunately.

I like both Ron Paul, and John Edwards.

I couldn't go down the entire list, and name every face, but I could most, same goes with the issues and where they lay with those issues, but I could also tell you I could careless for most of their opinions.

I doubt we'll see either John Edwards or Ron Paul in office in 2008 but It would sure be nice.

I'll say this tho, if Hilary or Rudy make it to office, we're fucked. (along with a few others i'm sure.)

why do you people vote anyway? it's not like voting will change anything for the better, if it did change things in favor of the people it would be illegal to vote.

Voting is like eating at Mcdonalds. There's really nothing good to eat there but you still eat there because it's all you can afford at the moment, because Mcdonalds tells you to and you don't know anywhere better to eat under the circumstances. After you eat it, you get the bubble gut and wish you wouldv'e eaten better food. And In the end all it produces is a foul smelling waste that clogs your toilet.

I can't stand this disenfranchised attitude. ' We the people' is why voting is important. No one is asking you to

run for office, but it is your duty as a citizen to become informed and play at least a limited role in the

future of this country. Call you congress person, call a political party headquarters. Make your voice heard. It's this

"voting doesn't matter" attitude that has gotten this country so fucked up as of late. When you don't let your elected

representatives know that they will be fired if they don't represent the people, they will continue to do what's best for

the corprotocracy.... and say fuck you to the rest of us.

you see..... me, i'm not into swimming in murky waters, understand? If you play with snakes, you'll no doubt get bit. We've been tricked all along into voting for douchebag after doughebag after douchebag until when? All of the politicians are the same give or take a sleaze point or two. So , who are you going to vote for? some jerkoff who puts on his bleechy white crocidile smile for you so he can get elected into office why? because he cares about you? No, because he probably couldn't make as much money in the private sector as he could in politics, so he's makin' power moves, sonny. A few years in office, make a lot of cheeze a few ceo friends, write a book, deliver a speech or two and lamp on the yacht for the rest of my days. Don't be fooled into thinking you can change the world by calling a punk ass congressman and voting for Mr. Whatshisface or whoever , the machines are rigged anyway.

Aren't we on a GRAFFITI messageboard here? damn what happened to bomb the system?

(not literally) <----*inside parenthesis disclaimer for the fbi.

ahem, excuse me, anyway...damn, dudes is actin' all secret squirrel in here.

what ever happened to SF-1?

i have no idea what kucinich is up to these days, but last pres running he was the most normal, human dude out there and was willing to break the status quo (which is what is needed imo). in the american model of hyper masculinity, he's probably looking a little meek in the collective conscience unfortunately.

Kucinich and Sharpton absolutely destroyed the rest of the Dems in the debate for the 2004 election. If intelligence, integrity and honesty meant anything, Kucinich would be president.