SCHOOL

Razr291

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING NEW JACK

you just told a guy who posted over 2 years ago that he is a new jack? does it make sense to you? it doesnt make sense to me.

THIS IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ANYONE WHO JUST CAN'T STOP THEMSELVES FROM DOING TRENDY RAP LETTERS AT SCHOOL

if you simply must throw tags at school USE A DIFFERENT WORD AND STYLE.

from my personal experience school is a great place to sketch random words with letters you usually dont have anything to do with. draw words of things around you; pens, english, your name, other class mates, whatever topic you are doing. deny knowing anything about graffiti to everyone, even if you are being complimented. this will be beneficial in the long run.

• 4 weeks later...

If you're going to tag your school, you're a toy. If everyone knows your tag, you're a toy who can't keep his mouth shut. If you need to ask if you should change tags, you're a stupid toy who can't keep his mouth shut and is going to get caught soon. You've pretty much created the opposite of a decent writer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
yes, but over all you shouldnt bomb in ur school at all cause that could get u atleast suspended and maybe even expelled plus aint know one gunna se it except for hte people in ur school and iif they already know you whats the pint of gettin ups???? But yea if u bomb in your schoool that state property so it everyone takes it more seriouslt. If your dying to though then yes get a new tag

No taggin in your school is a fuckin mistake. Why the hell would u want everyone to know what you write anyways cause if your going and just straight up tellin everyone what your writing or tell them that you do it then your obviously just writing because you think you will look "cool".

Telling people is just going to put at more of a risk of getting caught or in trouble.

ok. youve fucked up on multiple levels.

everyone knows what you write? youre just setting yourself up for one person to snitch and you get popped that way.

and dont even write on your school. save that shit for jerk offs that do stupid shit like vandalize a place where people are trying to get you to................. you know what fuck this. do what you want. you sound like a jerkoff thats going to do stupid shit anyways.

A friend of mine got fined about nine hundred dollars for tagging in school, and the administrators didn't even catch him, he was ratted out by another kid who was told he could get off easy if he gave names... tagging in school is just a bad idea.

• 3 weeks later...
question...If I tag a bus shelter or a sign or w/e on the way to school, could I still get busted by the admin for that? In our school rules, it says that the school district is responsible for the students as they are coming and going from school

yes u can. Its a gay rule. And dont write in schools there are punk ass toys who have loose lips and they will sink your ship.

bottom line dont write in schools.or on them.im not gonna lie i draw and shit in school but i dont usually do the whole name.i fuck with single letters and shit.the reason you should write on schools should be obvious,other than the fact that the school admin usually works with the police and have atleast 4 or 5 cops in the school unless you live in some podunk little town or some shit..but on top of that when you hit schools it brings heat to all the other writers going there too.some people dont understand that when you do some dumb shit it affects all of us.bottom line guys if your drawing and hour or 2 a day your straight.you can find time to do that shit at home...

to answer your question n8 yeah you could.lets say you hit some shit up on your way to school.the police are probably gonna go to the school and ask admins about it.so if you get caught at school practicing tags or something in like a note book they could bring in the sro and he could arrest you. most times the schools work with police to get at fools.but you should have already known that...

um. theres probly a large list of reasons to not tag in school. one-shits gonna get buffed THAT NIGHT. two-thats in now way creative.three-school is for learning not for burning(copyright!)hahaha. but dude just keep it on the streets. thts wear it matters. two huge tag crews almost got put in jail cuz they fought over the school and got caught like retards.