SCHOOL

Razr291

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont get up in your school.....I thought I was slick shit but I got busted about a month ago because some toys were making a mess and I decided to come out of school bombing retirement and show them.One of these art fags that I was cool with (he was a good writer...writing since like 8 years old, but he did artsy shit and didnt bomb) got caught and ratted me out....

A $750 FINE AINT WORTH IT BUD!

• 3 weeks later...

why the fuck would you tagg your school? that just puts the school on lookout for a tagger. and when you sit in class and draw on binder paper all the time. and someone tells the administration that you are a tagger and they find a pen on you then your fucked. dont hit your school

I tagged my school when I went there and nothing ever happened to me. None of them ever got buffed I guess they didn't care so much. Plus there were like a million other assholes that wrote on everything and used cans and etch and shit. So I was no big deal to the administration. One of the teachers even saw me once and complemented me on a job well done. For me it was okay to write little things here and there. I just didn't bomb the hell out of it. That's all I'm sayin. ANYWAYS...

Fuck Molly: Yeah, seeing as how I got suspended in my FRESHMAN year for the same thing. And I got caught and I was like, "Ima stick to freights Ima stick to freights"

Nope, Junior year, some fucking morons come up and start wrecking shit and I just had to catch one tag...and that tag lead to a cross out and then it just started getting outta hand....Fuck, I coulda used that $750 for something....like fucking car insurance.....>.<

And clownprince, Schools were never on the list, its just "unwritten" that its a dumb fucking thing to do and I agree...

Oh so long for this night I prayed

That a star would guide you my way

To share with me this special day

Where a ribbons in the sky for our love

If allowed may I touch your hand

And if pleased may I once again

So that you too will understand

Theres a ribbon in the sky for our love

Do...do...

Do do do do do...

Hmm hmm...

This is not a coincidence

And far more than a lucky chance

But what is that was always meant

Is our ribbon in the sky for our love, love

We cant lose with God on our side

Well find strength in each tear we cry

From now on it will be you and i

And our ribbon in the sky

Ribbon in the sky

A ribbon in the sky for our love

Do...do...

Do do do do do...

Hmm hmm...

• 2 weeks later...
yo bro there int not point in taggin the hell out of ya skool bt if ya relly wana then i would change ya tag cause then nowan will now it was ya, ...... bt then if thats y ya do it then i dont really care.

Coming from the person who's been "taggin" for 2 months. (hence his thread)

• 2 weeks later...
In a horrific twist of irony, your buddy Genome was just arrested by the Polizei, after nearly a decade of owning a clean criminal record. As in, non-American, non-escapable German police officers. They were nice enough to get me a cup of water (but no lawyer,) take my keys, go into my house, take all my supplies (art and graffiti) and translate the really hard words back into English. Now, looking at the possibility of thousands of Euros worth of fines, and being shipped home across the Atlantic, I realize the truth of what my fiancee told me while the cops ripped our bookshelf apart - I'm a fucking moron.

Sorry guys. Looks like I'm looking at the end of my job, my time in Europe, my economic stability, all because unlike in America, these guys got to do whatever they wanted with me, as long as I was told in English to sign a piece of paper, one way or the other. That is, of course, if the fiancee doesn't kill me, first.

So, essentially, what I'm saying is, my computer has been confiscated, along with my livelihood, and I'm borrowing a buddy's lappy to write this current post. I'm going to have to abandon 12oz, and obviously this thread, for a little while. Take care of each other, and if somebody would be so kind as to keep bumping this thread up, adding new advice and commentary, I'd owe them one. The irony of creating a new I.D. to beat the heat, and then immediately be arrested, does not in any way escape me.

Wish me luck,

-Genome.

P.S. If anybody knows of the right ways to "rub" the German legal system, let me know here in the thread. Much love, guys.

WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT TAKE THE KANE!!!!!

and for the school tagging dont do it no one who matters wil see it {unless a lot of people wirte and actualy are good} not to mantion u will get in deeeep shit if u get caught idk abot ur school but in my school is federaly{not by state or town} ran or somehing and if i{people} get caught u get deep shit