HEAVYLOX the screen name & freinds: WORKS ON PAPER

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is good but would be better if you delete all the comments (like the one i am making) and just keep only flicks and relevant comments allowed. just my opinion.

trust the really useless posts will be pruned.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORDS, ADDITIONS, AND SUCH SO FAR.

I put the word out to some folks i hope to get some work from... so hopefully things will move along.

but i also have plenty of filler half time material.

paper..............hmm Hev and myself share the same philosiphy on drawing in general just do it as much as your hands are able to take you know when you draw for so long that the pencil or pen imbeds into your skin and leaves an imprint for hours............. Im saying though me personally this is all I have (paper that is ) so why the fuck not thanks Hev this is something I can be a part of even though I cant really be a part of things..............and yes knowing Preys has its perks big UPS to all yuall who have come in and out my life know that one way or another everyone of you has influenced myself immensely.........................................................Zatso I know your listening.............time for flicks enough of my babbling *sniff*