54 members have voted

1. 1. When ya gonna die?

• 20-35
    • 35-50
    • 50-65
    • 75-90
    • 100-10000000
    • imortality via boogiehands

I think I'll probably die in something envolving graffiti. probably overdose of style.

Most likely I'll die on the toilet jerkin' off. then a blood klot breaks free and i have an aneurysm. hope whoever finds me has a sense of humor.

Since I wasn't around back in the day, I hafta ask...how'd the whole Boogiehands option get started?

Some kid made a poll about pop music or someshit for research for school. Boogie hands demanded to be added to the poll or some such. He was added to the poll and got like 2500 votes ruining the kids poll and has been a part of every poll ever since.

thje end.

most likely I'm gonna slice my throat or wrist in the tub with some cold water in it... lets face!...nobody will give a fuck about me...that's just reality. its coming soon. peace and live YOUR life

Can your record it and put that shit on youtube?

I reckon around 35, somthing wild like falling off a balcony or hit by a car, maybe lung cancer .

lets just hope it all goes to plan.

103 and in a cage match fight. only after i strangle the guy with my bare hands i will die of old age.

^^word, fuck kids. i hate them, they hate me. for the most part. im just gonna spoil the fuck outta my brothers and sisters kids, and be "auntie em" till i die somewhere around... 55 id say? in the coolest way possible im sure.

Ill Never Die 12oz Immortality status

no.. member status. you got a long way to go

most likely I'm gonna slice my throat or wrist in the tub with some cold water in it... lets face!...nobody will give a fuck about me...that's just reality. its coming soon. peace and live YOUR life

hot water you dumb fuck.

youll probably do that wrong too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now